• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 08APR IWC Board

boulai

I was expecting the MCWO to have closed to 10 slot, but I guess they pulled enough from the IWC community into it.

exNavyOffRec

I was expecting the MCWO to have closed to 10 slot, but I guess they pulled enough from the IWC community into it.
In most cases the numbers from board to board are fairly constant, this is the first board since they would have received the hard goals update which when you are dealing with small numbers has a bigger impact. Since manning would go from O-1 on up and take into consideration YG those that lateral wouldn't have an effect on OCS numbers unless they grabbed a few Ensigns along the way that were really new.

boulai

Not sure if this is accurate, but got a message earlier from my source stating that IP slot is down to 9. Hopefully, it is not true.