• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 08APR IWC Board

LTA86

Hopefully I'll be submitted for this board. For some strange reason my packet wasn't submitted for the last board, although my packet was completed in July 2023 (5mths in advance).

Hopefully I'll be submitted for this board. For some strange reason my packet wasn't submitted for the last board, although my packet was completed in July 2023 (5mths in advance).
Same situation as myself. But been told usually this board is the better one to be on anyway. May the odds ever be in our favor.

exNavyOffRec

Same situation as myself. But been told usually this board is the better one to be on anyway. May the odds ever be in our favor.
It makes no difference, they average the available spots over all boards for that designator, the variables that affect the board are things no one can control like how many applicants and quality of the applicants.

guioliveirabc

OAR: 55
Certifications: CWT (CTN) prior Navy so all that are job related
LOR: just a Captain
One Waiver.
Applying for 1820
Nice! I'm currently ITS (Submarines)
I have Security+, Linux+, CASP+, ITIL 4, Azure DB Admin, CCNA, CEH, and GSLC and will have my bachelor's on Computer Science, currently studying for my OAR.

HE Pennypacker

Going for Intel for the April board.

39 y/o

OAR 59

BA (History and Political Science) 2.2, MBA (Finance) 3.5, AAS (Intelligence Operations) 4.0, also have 45 credit hours from DLI with a 3.5. My total GPA if I have it calculated correctly is 3.0 however obviously my bachelor's is dragging it down severely most of which was coursework I took years ago, I am going to highlight in my personal statement that my GPA for all coursework I've completed within the last 10 years is 3.6

Prior service Army HUMINT, ~7.5 years including 2 combat deployments, some advanced training, combat leadership, and completed language school for Mandarin. Formerly held TS/SCI, expired now but wouldn't expect any issues re-obtaining

LOR - Not certain yet but will probably get one from a former civilian boss and 2 former bosses in the Army, also might get an additional one from a family friend who is a retired intel O-6 in another service

Might need 1 waiver, still waiting to hear back on it

GLTA

causekim

Hello everyone,

I am applying for Intel, but my package is incomplete.
my stats are:

Embry Riddle Aeronautical University in Aeronautics GPA 4.0 might be 3.95ish, I am not sure.
I am currently enrolled in an American military university in intelligence operations, but I have no credits yet.

Prior service: Currently enlisted AD3
LOR: O-6, O-4 (haven't done it yet), O-3 same with interviews.
OAR: 56
Language: Native Korean, DLPT 3+ in Korean, and currently working on Japanese.
Waiver: 0
Certificate: Private pilot license with 100+ hours, IPME, BPME, and PPME.

I have not applied yet, as I am still working on CO's recommendation.

My last and realistically only shot applying for IP:

Prior Service: 9 years 7 months as EMN1(SS). Been out since July 2022.
LOR: retired O-6, current O-6, current Rear Admiral (lower half), but all nukes, not IWC
OAR: 56
GPA: 3.74 BS NEET from TESU
Waiver approved: Time in Service

LTA86

Recruiter advised me that my application has been sent to the processor for waiver approval. After that I'll be submitted for the board. 🤞🏼

YoDuff

I'm a future applicant, do you guys mind share how you package looks like?
- Certifications?
- OAR ?
- LOR's ?
Civilian IT experience working for a Navy command
Degree: B.S Business Administration
Certifications: Security+ & ITIL 4 Foundation
GPA: 3.0
OAR: 45
Waiver: 1
LOR: 3 (O6- (IP), CIS Dept Head, Leidos Field Services Supervisor)
Applying for 1820