• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 08APR IWC Board

YoDuff

I noticed your comment in a different thread about the At board list. My recruiter reached out to me earlier today, letting me know that I'm on the list, but I'm staying calm until the official results come out. Did anyone inform you if your name made it to the list?
Hi, my name is on the list as well. Thank you for checking in and good luck to us both.

boulai

Best wishes for those who are on the AT board list. I am still waiting on my recruiter to see if my name is on there. So far it's cricket at the moment.

YoDuff

Best wishes for those who are on the AT board list. I am still waiting on my recruiter to see if my name is on there. So far it's cricket at the moment.
Someone sent me the list but it's only half. If your last name is between A-K and can tell you if you are on there.

I also received a message from my recruiter that I'm on both the MCWO and IP board (I assumed they are the same board).
From what I understand, as long as you meet the requirements of each one, all the IWC candidates can be passed around within themselves of the board members find them for for other designators. But the date is the same date.

exNavyOffRec

From what I understand, as long as you meet the requirements of each one, all the IWC candidates can be passed around within themselves of the board members find them for for other designators. But the date is the same date.
The IWC board is funny like that, it happens but it isn't too common.