• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 08APR IWC Board

YoDuff

OCS IP Officer Select
saaame! lol plus their thread is fun, def aiming for the most-messages award
(ive applied to 01APR2024 intel board, anxious for the results as well)
Yess so fun lol. But based off recent boards you all’s results may be up next and IWC following. I’m going for IP.

Y-sky

Yess so fun lol. But based off recent boards you all’s results may be up next and IWC following. I’m going for IP.
fingers crossed they're coming out soon (like this week, pretty please) 😬 i've missed the Nov board because meps approval was stalled, so it's been many months waiting, i'm reaching the limit......

Good luck to you all!

Ian NP

fingers crossed they're coming out soon (like this week, pretty please) 😬 i've missed the Nov board because meps approval was stalled, so it's been many months waiting, i'm reaching the limit......

Good luck to you all!
I’ve been waiting for 3 years because I didn’t have a degree when I decided to go down this path 😂

I’m definitely ready to get those results!

boulai

Been checking everyday to see if my status on PrideMOD will change. Hopefully, when the board showed completion it reflect the actual date and time so we will know how soon the result will be coming out. Goodluck to everyone and may the cycle have more slots open for as many as possible.

As stated in one of my previous comment, my IP packet is showing status archived (TIS is over 10yrs), so I know that is a no consideration. However, my MCWO is still going through the board and it is my first choice. Quite anxious now with what will happen and what kind of stats the board are looking for in this new program.

Perhaps we should be more like the SNA/SNFO thread, where the more we talk, the quicker the results come out. I’m not saying correlation implies causation, but you know, just in case.