• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS 08APR IWC Board

boulai

Just check PrideMOD and the status for my packet for IP got archived. I am assuming that means I am no longer being considered for IP since my TIS is 10yrs 2 months. Good thing is MCWO is still good for me. Will chug a beer to that

exNavyOffRec

The applicants from the 08APR2024 SNA/SNFO are hearing back selection results from their board. Hopefully ours comes out soon. I guess patience is a virtue.
Again 2 different boards, different board members, different criteria, when one set of results are released has nothing to do with the other, if released about the same time it is just a coincidence

Welcome to the waiting game everyone.
This is my second time up.
Below are my Stats:
Major: BS COMP INFO SYS & NETW
OAR: 55
INTV APPR: 1x O6 2x O5
LOR: 1x O5
CERT: SEC+

Good luck to everyone who applied to this board and hopefully we will be at OCS here soon.

What have you changed from your first time up?
My last package I had all O4 interviews, this time i have an O6 and 2 O5s. Last time i didn’t have my EIWS which I also have this time around. I also applied for IP, SWO, and SWO-IP last time, but this time i just picked only IP. (They said that choosing other designators lowers your chance of getting IP because it’s more selective). Those are the biggest changes.