• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

November boards

feenix

USMC Nov Board Date

With the info my OSO's office gave me today in conjunction with what marineocs.com has on it since my last post, I am confident in saying that the USMC board date for November is the 28th (+/- a day).

I would wait till next week and then start with the phone calls.

Happy Thanksgiving to all...

Maine Vaulter

USMC Candidate - Air
With the info my OSO's office gave me today in conjunction with what marineocs.com has on it since my last post, I am confident in saying that the USMC board date for November is the 28th (+/- a day).

I would wait till next week and then start with the phone calls.

Happy Thanksgiving to all...

Will do. Thanks for the update.

bsubdevils

I heard the slots doubled or close to doubled this year, guess there's a high need for pilots and nfo's in the coming years so get your package complete!

Congrats to everyone who made it, it's an amazing feeling!

badger16

None
My recruiter still had not heard anything as of 4ish today. Was leaving for the holidays so I hope he checks the otools...haha. I really would like not to wait till next week to find out for sure if i'm in or not. Congrats to all you guys/girls how have found out already!

Thunderkiss

ENS - SNFO
for those that have been selected... I just retook the ASTB and improved my score.

Wondering how I compare to some poeple that have been selected.

My basic stats are:

3.05 GPA in Poli Sci .. CSULB
PRT done - high scores
3 LoR - min req.
extra curr. etc. all good

Also the recruiter told me that not many poeple come in that are in as good physical shape as I have kept myself. I am the Size and Cut of a Div 1A defensive back with equal athletic ability. He told me he wrote that up in his letter to the board and also regards to me having outstanding character and positive motivation. I was told that he doesn't write many letters to this affect and from what I hear this helps. ????

Do my chances look good at a glance? I will be up for the next board whether it be december or Jan. SNA NFO ***

TK~