• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

November boards

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
seems good Thunder. what are you applying for again?

Sorry for the non-select egolnick.

Avalon

I dont understand....how is everyone getting their results? we JUST called the recruiter and said that the results are not out yet.... I don't get it??

Goob83

None
IW results are out now as well

They just posted IW results for all that have interest CONGRATS to the 4 Pro REC'd

I dont understand....how is everyone getting their results? we JUST called the recruiter and said that the results are not out yet.... I don't get it??

The Stoic

Ohh the result are out, I got SWO!!!! Man it is a great feeling. Congrats to all. I feel like i've come so far already and I haven't even begun. It's gonna be a wild ride. For anyone who didn't make it don't give up, if you really want it keep trying (improving yourself, not lying around) and it WILL happen. Thanks to everyone for great posts. SKIM maybe i'll see you at OCS?

blur

A-pool
I forgot to say: Congrats everyone!

Hang in there egol...just eat and sleep a lot this holiday weekend...it'll make the time go quicker...:icon_tong

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
SKIM maybe i'll see you at OCS?

Congrats! Lets see, are you classing up in 2010? Just kidding. Hopefully so, I have no date yet and will be probably calling some higher ups if I dont find out whats going on with my packet by monday. I get a run around.....Goob knows whats going on.

Optimum11

Whats up everyone! I got selected for SWO. I did not want to add anything until I knew I was in. Look forward to chatting with many of you and to meet up with some of you at OCS. I do not have my date yet but my recruiter is thinking March possibly......I'll keep you updated.
Congrats to everyone that got selected!
For those that did not get in, keep your head up and keep trying! Don't ever give up!