• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

November boards

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
welcome to the site and congrats on the future sworrior rec.

badger16

None
I just got the call about five minutes ago. Who's got two thumbs and got pro rec'd SNFO?? THIS GUY!!!!!

Mr. Blonde

My ass is a motherfuckin' champion
pilot
me too badger, based on our pro-rec's there's a good chance we might end up in the same ocs class. :D

badger16

None
me too badger, based on our pro-rec's there's a good chance we might end up in the same ocs class. :D

With the wait that some of the Pro recs on here have been having to deal with, i'm just trying to worry about my final select right now.:D That being said, it would be awesome to have a fellow AW dude to go through OCS with!

Mr. Blonde

My ass is a motherfuckin' champion
pilot
I think a big part of the wait most people experience is having to get the prt, physical and especially the security clearance done and sent up to the processor. Fortunately my recruiter seems to be on the ball and I had all three of those done before I went to the board, so hopefully it shouldn't take too long.

badger16

None
I think a big part of the wait most people experience is having to get the prt, physical and especially the security clearance done and sent up to the processor. Fortunately my recruiter seems to be on the ball and I had all three of those done before I went to the board, so hopefully it shouldn't take too long.

Ditto for my recruiter....maybe there is a pretty good chance!

red_ryder

None
Will they now be combining pro-rec and final select? I had to do my PRT and medical and security BEFORE I submitted my package.

badger16

None
As far as I know from what my recruiter has told me, they still will be separate, but I don't know if that will continue on in the future. Goob would know this one i'm sure.

skim

None
Contributor
Congrats to all again. Hopefully your wait isn't as painful as mine.

skim

None
Contributor
True. Its just hard to know when things are working and when things are 'put aside'. I am working on getting used to it.

Optimum11

From talking to a lot of people the military likes to use the expression "Hurry up and wait". I have found this to be true on several occasions thus far. Nothing you can do about it but ride the wave!