• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

November boards

bsubdevils

Well, it's getting to be about that time to start the thread on the November boards methinks!

Heard from my recruiter the date is November 15th. Aaaaand, there is no December boards because of the holidays. (this is fact, I've seen the dates from my recruiter) The whole PRT thing prior is still a little confusing (I'm running it Wednesday as well as MEPS to be pro-active) so I don't know what to tell ya whether or not we need it.

So, who's all going to the board this month? Good luck to everyone!

badger16

None
I'm in. My kit should have been sent out last week sometime. I going nuts now that I don't have anything to do but wait....Good luck to everyone!

bsubdevils

From what I've seen in the past few months, results are usually out within a day or two of the board sitting.

As for Final Select, check in the other threads around the forum.

joshmf

I was told by my recruiter that my package needed to be submitted by today in order to make the Novenmber boards (it was.) You might have another day or two, but I'd be sure to contact your recruiter soon.

badger16

None
I have heard from my recruiter that it is just PRT. No for sure either, but pretty confident in the guy.

bsubdevils

That's odd, because we just submitted the package today and it's for sure on the November board (word from Portland) and my recruiter told me I'm not supposed to even RUN the PRT until after MEPS.

Maybe that's just for BDCP, perhaps for straight OCS you need it. Talk about confusing!

badger16

None
Mine was straight OCS so you may be onto something there. I just know I had to do my PRT before I could send it in. Maybe someone with more experience in the process could chim in... que someone smarter then me!

Avalon

hmmmm...our recruiter says that it is NOT needed for Nov., but others says it is... So, still not FOR SURE answer...