• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

November boards

Praying4OCS

Helo Bubba to Information Warrior
pilot
Contributor
Hah, well, don't I feel dumb then, guess I misheard (what I get for driving and talking at the same time on my way to classes).

Oh well, indeed badger, beer and football. Thank whatever deity you choose for it.

(Go Broncos, take down the Vandals! Again!)

It could be worse........the board could have been scheduled on a Monday and rescheduled for Friday. :eek: Thank God we have football, beer, and time off this weekend!:D

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
I have a quick question. After you get pro-rec, how long does it tke to go onto the second board? and is it a normal thing to not get selected if you were pro rec'd?

For final select, I understand it is 3 weeks to 3 months. I am now on 2 months and counting....God I hope not for your second question.

egolnick

skim...you the man bro...thank you for the response...yeah I agree...I talked to my recruiter and he said its a 98% chance that you will be selected after your pro rec'd

egolnick

anyone know if we will not find out this week for intel or SWO boards because of thanksgiving and the short week.

Mr. Blonde

My ass is a motherfuckin' champion
pilot
Just spoke with my recruiter, he said as of last night the results hadn't been posted but he's out of the office today so he couldn't say if they were up yet. I didn't ask specifically but I assumed that meant they did indeed meet.

girard55

You'd think recruiters would be sitting around the computer checking every 10 minutes like we would be :D

JK. I know how busy they are and that there are indeed other applicants to take care of.

Goob83

None
I am sitting around checking every minute cause i have nothing better to do.

You'd think recruiters would be sitting around the computer checking every 10 minutes like we would be :D

JK. I know how busy they are and that there are indeed other applicants to take care of.