• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

November boards

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
All waiting periods like this are painful, and they don't end when you get out of the Navy.
Some waits are better than others ... though flight school you get some extra free time, get paid, and depending on how the muster rules go its fairly painless. I'm sure the fleet is full of all new joys while waiting (like a real full-time non-flying job! :eek: )

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
It just seems that the longer I wait, the more likely the bad news. I know its not true, it did take 6 months for the pro-rec and im on 2 months for the select. I just feel like im on the starting line waiting for the damn pistol to shoot.

Mr. Blonde

My ass is a motherfuckin' champion
pilot
Skim, don't worry, everything happens for a reason.

For instance, in this case you were meant to wait and get your final select with all of us so we could go up there together and form an AW coup and take over OCS :icon_wink

Ken_gone_flying

"I live vicariously through myself."
pilot
Contributor
Will you at least answer me this? How long am I sentenced to that avatar?? That thing is hideous...

skim

None
Contributor
Me thinks thats the biggest avatar on this site.

I talked to my recruiter today and I am cleared medical and backgrounds. He said that opening backgrounds was problematic (administrative issues and not my dead hooker issues), but I am cleared now. That was the biggest hurdle since I was cleared medically in OCT. He said the processor is walking the packet to the program manager to match me to an OCS date. He said that he is hoping to find out today (though I haven't heard and cnrc is closed now) or tommorow morning. Im crossing fingers.

skim

None
Contributor
AW hackers? Who wants a $500 dollar gift card from macy's?

Ken_gone_flying

"I live vicariously through myself."
pilot
Contributor
Are you on myspace, skim? I get those all the time. (Now, every time I make a post I feel like I'm making a spectacle of myself).

shotcalla10

what percent of RL officers get jets?
are u really offering a 500 dollar gift card? or am i just stupid and didn't catch on to whatever you guys were talking about... hmmph