• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

May 2010 Boards

Chachi

pilot
Contributor
Wanna confirm that as well. I just spoke with my processor and she said that everything was held back a few weeks.

If the May boards have been postponed several weeks due to the flooding (which occurred at the beginning of May) then that means that they haven't even convened yet. That doesn't make any sense.

I have been given the same info as jlil41 but, know knows? We're all making assumptions and interpreting information from recruiters and processors that should technically be the same... but it's not! Oh well... this isn't going to make the results come out earlier, that's for sure!

BigJeffray

Sans Remorse
pilot
Hello everyone. I'm new to the site but am applying for a SNA position for the May board. I'm from Winston Salem, NC. Just finished my bachelor's degree at Embry Riddle Aeronautical University. Good luck to everyone on getting selected! I'm getting very anxious to hear the results. Does anyone know if the OR will call or email results? Also, I'm told that if selected the OR will administer a PRT. Does anyone know the standard that needs to be met on this initial PRT?

Here are my stats:

Male/22
Education -- Bachelor's Professional Aeronautics, ERAU, 3.75 GPA
Total Flight Time -- 330 Hours
Pilot Certificates and Ratings -- commercial, multi, instruments
ASTB Scores -- 62/9/9/9
LORs -- Navy O5 (ret.), FAA Designated Examiner, CFI whom I've trained with.

You need to get a Good Low. At least that's what my recruiter told me I needed.

BigJeffray

Sans Remorse
pilot
'Yo Jlil. I'm really happy for you, I'm going to let you finish, but Marmoset had one of the best questions of all time.'

So does this mean if I can get it sent TOMORROW to Millington, everything will be fine?

If it helps, I had my package submitted on the 25th (of February) and I was seen and Pro Rec'ed for March, so yes, you should be good to go if it's done tomorrow. Last application in just means you're at the top of the stack!

mjulian

Lingerer
Friday is wishful thinking. I would be thoroughly surprised by results being posted this week. I would expect results to be in Thursday next week. We can probly set the traditional one beer gamble based on that over/under. Lets say Thursday the 3rd. Call it!! This is the perfect scenario with all of the different speculation going on; it should make things interesting over the next 2 weeks. I would have said Tues or Wed but the holidays do funny things to the armed forces. Happy hunting!!

marmoset54

Final Select Supply Corps
If it helps, I had my package submitted on the 25th (of February) and I was seen and Pro Rec'ed for March, so yes, you should be good to go if it's done tomorrow. Last application in just means you're at the top of the stack!
Excellent news. Let's see if this sweet southern charm can sweep the lady processors off their feet, eh? Making it an early call manana.

Nope. July it is.

whiskeypapa

Recruiter just called with bad news for me. My application never got turned in because one of my references forgot to put her signature on the bottom of the ref. form 370. I then asked him if he could turn it in today and apply for the June board if I could get the reference sign and fax it. He told me that it will be too late to turn it for June board because the June board apps were due yesterday. Anyways, I'm officially buggin' out of May board, so one less competition for all of May's SNA wannabe's. I wish my best of luck to you all.

Check six,

WhiskeyPapa

jlil41

Yep just got an email from my recruiter. He said that the results should be out soon and with what was posted on USNAVYOCS.com, I think they will be out this week!!! Fingers crossed and kind of nervous!!

BuckWild

Advanced - VT-35
Yep just got an email from my recruiter. He said that the results should be out soon and with what was posted on USNAVYOCS.com, I think they will be out this week!!! Fingers crossed and kind of nervous!!

Best of luck to you and the rest of the applicants!

Chachi

pilot
Contributor
Posted on USNAVYOCS...

Results should be out by the end of the week.

Wow... this is awesome! I knew next week would be too late...
So, does anyone think they'll be out as early as Thursday? Hopefully no later than Friday!

Chachi

pilot
Contributor

Oh yeah baby!

nba1290

Recruiter just called with bad news for me. My application never got turned in because one of my references forgot to put her signature on the bottom of the ref. form 370. I then asked him if he could turn it in today and apply for the June board if I could get the reference sign and fax it. He told me that it will be too late to turn it for June board because the June board apps were due yesterday. Anyways, I'm officially buggin' out of May board, so one less competition for all of May's SNA wannabe's. I wish my best of luck to you all.

Check six,

WhiskeyPapa

Did you only have three LOR's? I feel like you should've still been seen despite one letter. One of my six writers only signed in the blank space and not in the official slot, and my recruiter said that it would be no problem, hope I don't hear the same bad news.

whiskeypapa

Did you only have three LOR's? I feel like you should've still been seen despite one letter. One of my six writers only signed in the blank space and not in the official slot, and my recruiter said that it would be no problem, hope I don't hear the same bad news.

He said I only needed to get three so that's what I did. I suppose three is the minimum and so with the one bieng unsigned, I was down to two. I'm sure you'll be alright since even if they have to toss the one that's signed in the wrong area, you still have five solid. Good luck to ya.