• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

May 2010 Boards

A

AlexSmart

Well since yesterday was the last day to submit for the April boards, I guess anyone that submits their kit between today and April 25th will be considered for the May boards.

24/M/SNA/SNFO/Intel. 8/9/9 60 ASTB.

B.A. Political Science/Pre-Law. 3.49 GPA. Dean's List. Eastern Washington University.

5 seasons of NCAA Division 1 quarterback experience. 2 LORs from Division 1 head coaches, one Pac-10, one Big Sky.

Fingers officially crossed.

jlil41

I am also trying to get in for the May boards. 21/m/ SNA/SWO/NFO
6/6/6 51 ASTB
Graduate in May B.S. Human Performance 3.4 GPA Union College
4 year starter for college football team, Academic All-Conference (2)
LOR's O-6 AF, O-5 Army (ret.), Family Dr. who was O-4 Navy and 2 former employers

jlil41

Yea man I hear ya, good luck to you to buddy. Btw after you got your LORs and application and stuff done what other forms did you have to fill out?

A

AlexSmart

Just a couple of small ones, signing a form saying I read I read this officer candidate booklet and watched a video on OCS. Nothing huge, just signed and dated a few forms.

marmoset54

Final Select Supply Corps
I might as well throw up my stats for the May 2010 boards.

SNA/SNFO/SWO

26/M

I take the ASTB on April 7th

3.41 UGPA History - Tulane University cum laude
A few little scholarshipsInternships during senior year with Environmental Firms and Zoos
Grant recipient for work on the Congressional Medal of Honor
Guest lecturer at Wofford College, SC.

4.0 GGPA History - Tulane University

AmeriCorps Volunteer 1700 hours of community service Graduate
Tragicomic semester of law school (NOT the life I wanted)
Volunteer Work: Zoo Volunteer throughout High School, Habitat For Humanity, Zoo Volunteer

LORs: two former employers, two professors, one undercover narcotics police officer, one relative, and an O-8.

A

AlexSmart

Yea man I hear ya, good luck to you to buddy. Btw after you got your LORs and application and stuff done what other forms did you have to fill out?

And obviously MEPS has a ton of paperwork if you haven't completed that already.

jlil41

No I havem't dont that yet, I am trying to get on the ball but the process is slower than I thought. All I need to do is get my employer evaluations done, let my advisor sign off that I will graduatein May and let them copy SS and birth certificate. Then I guess MEPS and those other forms you informed me of. Not too bad just want to get it done badly!!!!

marmoset54

Final Select Supply Corps
I think that is the trend. From what I have read (and don't ask me to cite it), the March Board is the first of the new fiscal year - October. Therefore, hace frio en novembre por la Armada's escuela de candidatos funcionarios! Por personas para mi, yo voy in Nuevo Orleans. Brrrrrrrrr.....

mss515

25m B.S. Psychology, Marywood University 3.88
5/5/6 53

1. NFO
2. SWO
3. SNA

LoR's 2 Professors, 2 Coworkers, 1 Current Department Head

Hoping For the Best!