• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

May 2010 Boards

nba1290

Thanks NBA, yeah i confirmed the same news with my OR today. I was curious because i am applying for BDCP and don't graduate college till the fiscal year 2012. Hrmm, I guess I just have to shoot for October boards then.

Best,
James

On the navyblogspot website he pointed out that only BDCP applications would be reviewed for may and june. That's what I got in for, so if you can get in june it may be advantageous? Not sure though because someone told me they have a set number of slots for BDCP and regular applicants. I'd guess there would be more spots come October, as the only reason they aren't accepting any more applicants for this fiscal year is because the ocs classes are already filled for all of FY10 and part of FY11. The fact that you're not graduating until 2012 helps because you can get your OCS slot early before they all fill up down the road.

Taking the PRT and going to MEPS next week, wish me luck guys

james23

NBA,

Good luck on your physical test and at MEPS! Wish you the best! Thanks for all the help too.

-James

pulpfictiondubya

So, after some weirdness on the June board selection, does anyone have the full list of selectees and non-selectees (like the one that's posted on the NY Navy Officer Recruiting blog) that they could email me or could scan for my name for in the May SNA/NFO/SWO board?

pulpfictiondubya

The May intel, and the April SNA/NFO/SWO results, but not the May SNA/NFO/SWO ones. Either way it's not a big deal, I got it figured out.

Lucy

I am sorry about that. Was looking at them on my phone and apaprently didn't read it right. Glad you got it figured out though.

pulpfictiondubya

No worries, it's all good! Thought I may have slipped through the cracks, but turns out I'll be putting in for the September boards after being turned down for NFO in June.