• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

May 2010 Boards

Chachi

pilot
Contributor
I guess not... It's past 5pm in Millington so they must be saving it for Tuesday... grrrr

CenixOne

SNA FS, DA
Contributor
I feel your pain (or anxiousness), and im not even in May boards.. wow. June is going to be a tough wait.

nba1290

chirp chirp...chirp chirp...chirp chirp

all this anxious silence on the thread makes me nervous. someone tell a joke or something

CenixOne

SNA FS, DA
Contributor
chirp chirp...chirp chirp...chirp chirp

all this anxious silence on the thread makes me nervous. someone tell a joke or something

You asked for it.. :p

An Ensign was sitting his first qualification board for Officer of the Deck at sea. After several hours of watching the young officer answer difficult questions from the members of the board, the ship's Captain decided to finish off the board by placing the Ensign in a completely hypothetical emergency situation. "What would you do if a sudden storm sprang up on the starboard side?" he asked.
"Throw out an anchor, Sir," the Ensign replied.
"And what would you do if another storm sprang up aft?"
"I'd throw out another anchor, Captain."
"And if another terrific storm sprang up forward, what would you do then?" asked the Captain.
"Throw out another anchor, Sir," the Ensign said.
"Hold on," said the Captain. "Where are you getting all those anchors from?"
The Ensign smiled. "From the same place you're getting all those storms, Sir."

Chachi

pilot
Contributor
Will tomorrow finally be the long awaited day? I hope so...

If so, will we get the news in the morning or the afternoon?

twobecrazy

RTB...
Contributor
Someone on usnavyocs.com said they were just pro rec'd for these boards so the results are out. GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

jlil41

Just got the call, non-select for SNA/NFO/SWO. Hurts a little bit and was kind of a shocker, but I'll resubmit again for the July boards! Good luck to everyone else though!

Chachi

pilot
Contributor
Just got the call, non-select for SNA/NFO/SWO. Hurts a little bit and was kind of a shocker, but I'll resubmit again for the July boards! Good luck to everyone else though!

Sorry to hear that jlil41... don't lose hope though! I still have no news... I'm in CA so it's still quite early...