• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board Nov 20

Triumph_MAC

I also
IWC as a whole.

What the board looks for rarely changes, sometimes there are minor differences but when you look at 10 years or more of stats the picture that is painted is the same.

They at times have even put out info to the NRD's saying only those who put their community designator 1st or 2nd will be considered, for a while SWO put out that only those who put SWO 1st will be reviewed.

Small communities can be very picky. IWC and Supply communities tend to be the pickiest.
Seen there was only 38 applicants on the "at board" list for Supply. I thought there would be a lot higher number but if they are very selective, I could see how that number could be low.

PhillipC

Aloha and good afternoon Sir,
My LOR's are from my direct chain of command up to my XO. They are all medical officers but speak directly to my performance and leadership. Do you feel those LORs would be just as favored as an LOR from an 1830?
In your case...yes they will be favored. Any Officer in your CoC that knows your work ethic, attitude, motivation etc...and speaks highly of you in a LOR will appeal to the board.

Lilsting

Hello! I put my stats in the spreadsheet. I’ve been secretly following this thread for the past 2 weeks, just soaking in all the info. Thanks to everyone for all of their input!

Triumph_MAC

In your case...yes they will be favored. Any Officer in your CoC that knows your work ethic, attitude, motivation etc...and speaks highly of you in a LOR will appeal to the board.
I appreciate the input on that. I was worried they may not hold much weight since they weren't INTEL Officers.

exNavyOffRec

I also
Seen there was only 38 applicants on the "at board" list for Supply. I thought there would be a lot higher number but if they are very selective, I could see how that number could be low.
That low number makes me think that list is not complete, that is just way too low.

BasketballisLife

I just added as well. Reposting this link for visibility purposes and for anyone else to add.

jetphiltx

I believe I updated my info as well. Y'all able to see my deets on your end?

Triumph_MAC

I believe I updated my info as well. Y'all able to see my deets on your end?
We can see them.