• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board Nov 20

notacoverband

Watching other threads just to get a feal for when results are coming. Beginning of November board results are out... Early November has movement and info starting to trickle out...Hopefully means we're next? Not sure how but some could see their ship dates before they got official word. Sounded like they were civilians using others to look but curious what sought they'd be looking at.

Triumph_MAC

Watching other threads just to get a feal for when results are coming. Beginning of November board results are out... Early November has movement and info starting to trickle out...Hopefully means we're next? Not sure how but some could see their ship dates before they got official word. Sounded like they were civilians using others to look but curious what sought they'd be looking at.
There is typically an active duty member who has access to the training site that shows OCS dates and names. Some recruiters can access the site as well and are giving "unofficial" results based on their candidate having a class date.

Lilsting

There is typically an active duty member who has access to the training site that shows OCS dates and names. Some recruiters can access the site as well and are giving "unofficial" results based on their candidate having a class date.
Since the majority of us are active duty, are we able to check the training site for those dates and names?

BasketballisLife

Since the majority of us are active duty, are we able to check the training site for those dates and names?

We all can check the "At Board List" on MPTE. But the OCS class dates and rosters (I believe) can only be checked if you have ENTRS or CETARS access. I don't have access to either of those, but my Chief does. My chief said she'll be checking for me daily once January hits. I think Career Counselors, LCPO's, people in "senior" leadership, and anyone with certain collaterals only have access to those.

EDIT: I just tried accessing both. I have access to CETARS. In CETARS there is a link to access ENTRS. I tried accessing ENTRS and the page said for me to "REQUEST ACCESS." If I were you (and you don't have access to ENTRS), I'd just get cool with someone in your leadership to check for you daily. My Chief and Training Officer are rooting for me and are on top of it and checking for me daily.

Last edited:

Triumph_MAC

We all can check the "At Board List" on MPTE. But the OCS class dates and rosters (I believe) can only be checked if you have ENTRS or CETARS access. I don't have access to either of those, but my Chief does. My chief said she'll be checking for me daily once January hits. I think Career Counselors, LCPO's, people in "senior" leadership, and anyone with certain collaterals only have access to those.

EDIT: I just tried accessing both. I have access to CETARS. In CETARS there is a link to access ENTRS. I tried accessing ENTRS and the page said for me to "REQUEST ACCESS." If I were you (and you don't have access to ENTRS), I'd just get cool with someone in your leadership to check for you daily. My Chief and Training Officer are rooting for me and are on top of it and checking for me daily.
Active duty folks wont populate for having a class date. You'll only find the civilian applicants. AD won't get class dates until after results due to our Skippers needing to sign off on a release date to attend OCS.

Takami86

So of those active duty folks, whats your rate/rank? I'm probably the weirdest one since PSC isn't exactly what everyone expects to have a cyber security degree and be applying for IP

Lilsting

So of those active duty folks, whats your rate/rank? I'm probably the weirdest one since PSC isn't exactly what everyone expects to have a cyber security degree and be applying for IP
Hmm...I am a Registered Nurse who was a CTI and now a CS2...going for all 3 IWC designators.

zarevich

Same boat, MM1 who applied for Intel but unsure if I made this board or not. Also applied for Nov SWO, just awaiting the results at the moment.

Triumph_MAC

I'm an HM, I only had 1830 down for IWC. My other two were SNA and SNFO. I received a Pro Rec N for those two on the 26 October board. Hoping INTEL gives me a shot.

jetphiltx

Active duty folks wont populate for having a class date. You'll only find the civilian applicants. AD won't get class dates until after results due to our Skippers needing to sign off on a release date to attend OCS.

Could I assume that your chief will be one of the first to know which civilians are being selected based on what you said? Maybe your chief could throw my OR a glance at it if that's the case. :)