• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board 28JUN21

gdubs21

well the pandemic forced OCS to go with reduced class sizes for a while so that's what started the delay in between people getting pro-rec'd and classing up. aviation is especially painful because they have further delays in the flight training pipeline so you have SNAs still waiting to attend OCS from Aug 2020 board. thankfully it's not as bad for the other communities.

At least the Navy hasn't been cancelling boards; the AF has been cancelling them left and right.
I see, thank you. I did find info about the AF canceling boards. Not an AF applicant, but seeing that gave me shivers.

ctiyn

Just out of curiosity, did any of you get a confirmation email back after submitting your package?

stick1988

Hello Everyone,

Can someone tell me how it is the process after submitting the package?
Are you supposed to get a confirmation from Mr. Celestin in regards to the status of your package (if your package made it to the board or not)?

Thank you all for your assistance.

Michael_J_Caboose

Squadron N2/N6
Hello Everyone,

Can someone tell me how it is the process after submitting the package?
Are you supposed to get a confirmation from Mr. Celestin in regards to the status of your package (if your package made it to the board or not)?

Thank you all for your assistance.
A lot of the AD people shoot him an email just to confirm status. Otherwise, you will have to wait until the atboard list comes out and hope that your name is there.

stick1988

Hello Everyone,

For those of you that are applying for the IWC board for IP it has been changed. I attached the most up today board schedule. Be advise that it might change as well.

Attachments

• 11JUN2021 Board Schedule.pdf
    144.6 KB · Views: 79

Michael_J_Caboose

Squadron N2/N6
I wonder why they split the jobs like that? The did that with the March board as well. Everything met 1 March, then intel met on the 15th.

Bigg

Pro Rec IP
With the splitting of these boards, I wonder if I should just create another post for IWC (CW/IP/OCEANO), and then just leave this one for IWC (Intel).

I wish I was able to just easily edit post titles, as well as edit previous posts to properly redirect folks when things like this happen.

What is everyone else's thoughts on the splitting of the post though?

Michael_J_Caboose

Squadron N2/N6
With the splitting of these boards, I wonder if I should just create another post for IWC (CW/IP/OCEANO), and then just leave this one for IWC (Intel).

I wish I was able to just easily edit post titles, as well as edit previous posts to properly redirect folks when things like this happen.

What is everyone else's thoughts on the splitting of the post though?
Board dates change, so that not a big deal. Often times IWC applicants apply to multiple jobs, so its easier to just keep it as one.