• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board 28JUN21

Bigg

Pro Rec IP

ctiyn

The at-board list for the 21JUN21 INTEL Board is indeed out. Here is the link to those of you with a CAC who want to check it out yourselves.

For those of you who don't have one, shoot me a message with your name and I'll let you know if you're on the INTEL at-board list.

Hopefully the CW/IP/OCEANO Board at-board list comes out soon!

My CaC finally worked and I got to look at the list, but less than 100 applicants?
Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems like they are all civilian applicants and not AD applicants...

Bigg

Pro Rec IP
My CaC finally worked and I got to look at the list, but less than 100 applicants?
Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems like they are all civilian applicants and not AD applicants...

I alphabetized the list, then went through the 10 names that are at the bottom of the list. I also have FLTMPS access. Three out of the ten names matched last name, first name, & middle initial to someone who was either active duty or already accepted at another board and has an 1160 designator. The names that matched weren't necessarily common, and the boardee(s) seemed to be appropriately situated to be submitting a package for the INTEL board.

Perhaps reach out to Mr. Celestin?

I've heard rumors of folks packages still making it to be board even if they're not on the list.

ctiyn

The rest of the fleet applicants were moved to the NOV board, or just applicants in general?
I think in general...and didn't really specify names or numbers or fleet/civilians, but was told since there were many applicants, some were move to November. Perhaps some previous March applicants were also pushed to June Board...? it is possible...

thebirdlawyer

Pro Rec Y Intel - OCS Sept. 5
Anyone have any guesses when the intel results will come out? Hoping its quicker than the last intel board

Bigg

Pro Rec IP
Anyone have any guesses when the intel results will come out? Hoping its quicker than the last intel board
It seems like results tend to come out about a month after each board. I gather that from looking back though multiple boards (at least reported on here) and seeing the first confirmation of board selections in the specific board post. It also falls within the 2-10 week window that is provided to us in regard to when results come out.

That said though, if I had to guess for the INTEL board, I would say results should be coming out sometime around the 21st of July. I wouldn't hold anything to that date though, as it's purely based off of what I've observed on this forum over the past 6-9 months

turtleman5253

Anyone else awaiting that IWC IP board that just got pushed to Jul12th? Just found that out today by looking on here. Don't see my name on the list and I submitted my package on May 21st.

Bigg

Pro Rec IP
I am patiently waiting for that very board. I keep reminding myself that results typically take a month to come out, and it could be even longer for me as I'll have to wait for word from my triad as compared to civilian applicants hearing from their OR.

With you not seeing your name on the list, did you get confirmation from Mr. Celestin that you were fully submitted for the IP board? If not, I'd reach out to him to see if your package made it to the board despite your name not being on the list. He's usually good about responding to emails first thing in the morning.