• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

IWC Board 28JUN21

thebirdlawyer

Pro Rec Y Intel - OCS Sept. 5
I am not fully up to speed on the timing of proboard results, but hasn't intel tended to take a bit longer than other designators?
Yeah you're right, I'm just being hopeful that since Covid is better we get stuff faster but its really unlikely we get results this week

After reading through this thread, I am hopeful for the June 28 CW/IW board to be released in the next 2 weeks. Seem reasonable? I know there are lots of factors that could delay or postpone results, but assuming everything is "fine", I would think the next 2 weeks could be the right timing.

Bigg

Pro Rec IP
After reading through this thread, I am hopeful for the June 28 CW/IW board to be released in the next 2 weeks. Seem reasonable? I know there are lots of factors that could delay or postpone results, but assuming everything is "fine", I would think the next 2 weeks could be the right timing.

The IWC board was split into two dates. 21JUN21 for the Intel applicants, then 12JUL21 for the rest of the IWC applicants.

I would guesstimate that we would start hearing soon for the Intel applicants. I'm not sure though if the splitting of the IWC board will cause the Intel results to come out sooner or later. The same goes for the rest of the IWC applicants; since the rest of us had our board on the 12th of July, the date of release for our results may be skewed because of the Intel board.

The TL;DR of it though is: results will be out 2-10 weeks from the board convene date.