• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Girlfriend and flight school

Status
Not open for further replies.

redmidgrl

livin' the dream
Contributor
Moving on... back to the topic at hand... this gentleman is trying to figure out whether or not he should bring his girlfriend to P'cola, and I think the overall consensus is for him NOT to...

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
Judging from the attractiveness level of your average female Navy chick, said boyfriend can almost certainly do better and should consider an upgrade. :D

Brett

Concur, although the combination of the bag and wings bumps most females up two full points in my book...:D

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Concur, although the combination of the bag and wings bumps most females up two full points in my book...:D

You mean bag as in flight suit, or a bag to put over her head? :D Honestly, the whole "chick officer" novelty thing wears off about 5 minutes after you've commissioned. The grass is always greener... Pretty soon, you'll be eyeing that E-2 in coveralls. Didn't you ever wonder what the aircrew is talking/laughing about in the line during launches? ;)

Brett

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Yeah...and that's before they're inflicted with "boat ass".

Funny, I see a lot of that affliction in our Mids here. Maybe my perspective has been skewed by the rest of the SOCAL competition in that matter.

Brett

Status
Not open for further replies.