• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Girlfriend and flight school

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamnww

Hangar Four
pilot
The exception proves the rule. Besides, I'm not looking at the guy's asses. For all I care, they can get as "boat" as they'd like. :D

Brett

shouldn't be looking at the girl's a$$es on ship either...

yeah yeah yeah, I know but I felt that I had to say it in case some may think that sexual harrassment on ship is acceptable...

Ok, all seriousness aside, back to the joking now...

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
shouldn't be looking at the girl's a$$es on ship either...

yeah yeah yeah, I know but I felt that I had to say it in case some may think that sexual harrassment on ship is acceptable...

So now just looking at a girls a$$ constitutes sexual harrassment... :icon_roll

jamnww

Hangar Four
pilot
So now just looking at a girls a$$ constitutes sexual harrassment... :icon_roll

It does if it takes place in a work environment and creates an atmosphere which makes the person uncomfortable...

Just looking = no, not sexual harrassment...
Looking + Talking about the quality with others (ie about specific people on ship) = yellow light...if told to stop and doesn't...then yes...

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
It does if it takes place in a work environment and creates an atmosphere which makes the person uncomfortable...

Just looking = no, not sexual harrassment...
Looking + Talking about the quality with others (ie about specific people on ship) = yellow light...if told to stop and doesn't...then yes...

Jesus Christ. Are you sure you're a Marine?

Brett

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
The boat ass affliction is not helped by the uniform either. If you saw me in normal clothes you would agree that I am minus an ass, but put me in uniform and WHAM! Ass ahoy!

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
The boat ass affliction is not helped by the uniform either. If you saw me in normal clothes you would agree that I am minus an ass, but put me in uniform and WHAM! Ass ahoy!

I've noticed this many times (not w/ you specifically, of course). The real problem I've come across is when hitting the beach and/or pool w/ the non-boat-assed and not trying to leer like a dirty old man. Kind of a corollary of the poop/eat concept.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I've noticed this many times (not w/ you specifically, of course). The real problem I've come across is when hitting the beach and/or pool w/ the non-boat-assed and not trying to leer like a dirty old man. Kind of a corollary of the poop/eat concept.

Let me tell you, after having spent 2.5 years patroling a college campus, I've got that down to a science. Sunglasses are your friend. :D

Brett

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
You have to work with them in another day or two when back on the boat/squadron. Staring at their chest/ass/crotch all day while they're in a bikini can make things "uncomfortable." It's like that Seinfeld: if there's cleavage, you just peak, you don't stare. Anywho, just referencing the idea of "don't crap where you eat." I think Brett's made numerous references at some point.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
You have to work with them in another day or two when back on the boat/squadron. Staring at their chest/ass/crotch all day while they're in a bikini can make things "uncomfortable." It's like that Seinfeld: if there's cleavage, you just peak, you don't stare. Anywho, just referencing the idea of "don't crap where you eat." I think Brett's made numerous references at some point.

Ahhh yes. For some reason I was thinking you were refering to something else, maybe German in nature.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor

That is one of the all time best Seinfeld lines. Something about cleavage being like the sun. "You get a sense of it, then look away or you'll end up blind."

Brett

Status
Not open for further replies.