• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Girlfriend and flight school

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Ignorance? If I ever do it again it will be stupidity - or a death wish....

We had a fun game going in college between a friend of mine and I. We would try to trick the other into somehow viewing the Goatse image. This went on for a long time and created massive distrust between the two of us. We wouldn't open emails or hyperlinks that were sent back and forth, no friends could be trusted at one point. I even made a program that would load the image when you ran it. He let it sit on his desktop for 5 months, contemplating whether he should run it or not. I told him it was a project I was doing and that I needed him to look at it for me. He was pissed when he finally ran it. :)

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
So what your saying is you spent college looking at a man's anus. And you didn't even have the excuse of going to the Academy.

badger16

None
When I lived in the dorms my sophmore year we would always change the desktop on the computers of people who would leave their doors open to tube girl and leamonparty.org...that is the worst thing to come home to after a long study session at the library!!HAHA:icon_smil

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
An appropriate tatoo for this thread....

monkeyholerb3.png

Is there a bottom to this gutter?????

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
People who make those captions are morons. That wasn't Iraq.

Ever seen the one where the people are having sex with what looks like a goat?

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
People who make those captions are morons. That wasn't Iraq.

Ever seen the one where the people are having sex with what looks like a goat?
Yeah it was from an OH-58 somewhere stateside a few years ago.

Goat? Can't say I have but after the last couple of google searches I did from this thread - do I really want too? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.