• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Girlfriend and flight school

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Yeah, that's the line. Couldn't think of it when typing quickly.

@Fly:

One of the LDOs on my first cruise sent an email w/ a video regarding such a topic. One of my roomates almost puked. He had to just put his head down for a while and breath deeply. <shudder>

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
@Fly:

One of the LDOs on my first cruise sent an email w/ a video regarding such a topic. One of my roomates almost puked. He had to just put his head down for a while and breath deeply. <shudder>

I just got an image of Tub Girl in my head. Excuse me while I go vacate my stomach contents.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I just got an image of Tub Girl in my head. Excuse me while I go vacate my stomach contents.

God damn it. I had successfully blocked that woman out of my mind until just now. Her and that goatse guy should hook up, or something. :D

Brett

tiger84

LT
pilot
God damn it. I had successfully blocked that woman out of my mind until just now. Her and that goatse guy should hook up, or something. :D

Brett

I'm sure you could find a photo of that if you looked hard enough. This is the internet after all.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'm sure you could find a photo of that if you looked hard enough. This is the internet after all.

You just HAD to tempt me. I did find this little gem:
56498_GoatseGame.jpg

This thread is on a high-speed slide straight to hell.

Brett

Cobra Commander

Awesome Bill from Dawsonville
pilot
Oh dear God!

I would like to take this oppourtunity to thank AW for introducing me to goatse. You are terrible human beings.

I have NEVER seen anything quite so disgusting in my entire life and am considering gouging my eyes out with a fork. I just don't think that words can describe the first time you see someone shoot a stream of liquid feces into the air.

Merry Christmas :yuck_125:

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I have NEVER seen anything quite so disgusting in my entire life and am considering gouging my eyes out with a fork. I just don't think that words can describe the first time you see someone shoot a stream of liquid feces into the air.

Goatse has nothing to do with feces. That's Tub Girl.

Ok, now I'm contemplating locking the very thread I derailed. :)

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
I just googled goatse.......

I thought after seeing a donkey show in Tijauana in 1985 I would never be that shocked or replused again. I was wrong........

And than I googled tub girl......

I wish I were blind.....

Status
Not open for further replies.