• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 23 IWC DCO Reserve Board

exNavyOffRec

Was informed today that my package is with the Program Manager. Not sure what that means but I am glad to hear I made the 15 August deadline for the 21 Sept Board. Anyone else have any updates? Good luck all and now we wait.
It is the last check before being sent to board, the PM will verify eligibility, documents and everything else.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Well... I am not one of those kids with 'zero-work experience' who are looking to "use" the Navy as an item in the resume...
As I have explicitly shared, I am a think-tanker who has been working on strategy/policy for almost a decade. I am waiting on my clearance to join the IC as a full-time intel professional starting as a GG-13 at one of the 3-letter agencies while pursuing an intel DCO path simultaneously...

I don't think anyone here is questioning you wanting to go IWC DCO. The bigger question, more like debate is what you think relevant work experience (i.e. think tank stuff) versus what the IWC communities actually desire.

Not putting you on the spot, but this was a growing pain in reserve recruiting and candidates who believed they were qualified/competitive only to be far from it. Usually the interview panels and/or board members catch this.

kaldor2c7

IWC CW Mustang
Guys, thank you for answering my questions. Wish me luck... Even if I do not get it this time, I will reapply.
I am 34 and I expect my clearance (for the full-time IC job as a GG-13 intel analyst) will take another year to be adjudicated due to my unique background (my friends/colleagues with similar backgrounds waited for 18-24 months to be cleared). Wish me luck... for both full-time job and the 1835 selection... Regardless, I will continue to re-apply.
Do you have any industry certifications?

kaldor2c7

IWC CW Mustang
Guys, thank you for answering my questions. Wish me luck... Even if I do not get it this time, I will reapply.
I am 34 and I expect my clearance (for the full-time IC job as a GG-13 intel analyst) will take another year to be adjudicated due to my unique background (my friends/colleagues with similar backgrounds waited for 18-24 months to be cleared). Wish me luck... for both full-time job and the 1835 selection... Regardless, I will continue to re-apply.
Off topic- your conditional IC civilian offer doesn’t afford you to work while awaiting adjudication?

warthog_az

He think I will get selected, but we will see. I don’t want to get my hopes up.
Good luck. My OR didn't give me any information good or bad. I was told we would see our summary sheets onces selections have been made. Any see their summary sheets yet?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Good luck. My OR didn't give me any information good or bad. I was told we would see our summary sheets onces selections have been made. Any see their summary sheets yet?

Are you talking about board deliberations?

Only things that are released are the selection list and sometimes board feedback (i.e. competitive applicants had _____).