• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 23 IWC DCO Reserve Board

jamal1825

Good luck. My OR didn't give me any information good or bad. I was told we would see our summary sheets onces selections have been made. Any see their summary sheets yet?
Yeah, idk anything about that part. Which designator did you put in for?

warthog_az

Are you talking about board deliberations?

Only things that are released are the selection list and sometimes board feedback (i.e. competitive applicants had _____)

Are you talking about board deliberations?

Only things that are released are the selection list and sometimes board feedback (i.e. competitive applicants had _____).
Yes the feedback sheets from the board.

vickey0070

I would like to know the next DCO board dates for Intel and Oceano designator ? Could not make it to the August 15 deadline.

RJS

Does anyone know how many IP slots will be open for the September board?
You may have to scrounge around and look through the previous boards for information on average slots/selectees. Honestly, it’s your best bet for the time being seeing that things change often.

I would like to know the next DCO board dates for Intel and Oceano designator ? Could not make it to the August 15 deadline.
The board schedule should be accessible through your recruiter.

NPC commissioning programs page:

If you’re looking for the next year’s board dates, you’ll have to wait until it’s released in the next fiscal year. I’m not sure when that is. Your best bet is asking your recruiter.

exNavyOffRec

You may have to scrounge around and look through the previous boards for information on average slots/selectees. Honestly, it’s your best bet for the time being seeing that things change often.

The board schedule should be accessible through your recruiter.

NPC commissioning programs page:

If you’re looking for the next year’s board dates, you’ll have to wait until it’s released in the next fiscal year. I’m not sure when that is. Your best bet is asking your recruiter.
It is normally released by now and/or updated with future dates throughout the year, but things have been unusual recently.

vickey0070

It is normally released by now and/or updated with future dates throughout the year, but things have been unusual recently.
The reason I ask because I have missed the August 15 deadline and my Recruiter had mentioned that it happens 3 to 4 times in a year for DCO, he would tell me about it when it happens I suppose, still have to do the interview which should be before the next board deadline and unsure of the schedule. Thanks alot for inputs.

exNavyOffRec

The reason I ask because I have missed the August 15 deadline and my Recruiter had mentioned that it happens 3 to 4 times in a year for DCO, he would tell me about it when it happens I suppose, still have to do the interview which should be before the next board deadline and unsure of the schedule. Thanks alot for inputs.
twice a year, AD IWC meets about 4 times per year.