• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 2013 IDC Boards

AgLawman

Final select letter today, commissioning next week...

Congratulations! It's only been a couple of weeks since you cleared MEPS and got your PQ letter, right? That is really fast. Praying I hear something soon, this hurry and wait is killing me, lol.

Thirteen

Congratulations! It's only been a couple of weeks since you cleared MEPS and got your PQ letter, right? That is really fast. Praying I hear something soon, this hurry and wait is killing me, lol.

I hear you - every day between being notified of my selection and getting my final select letter, and until I get commissioned, is counted in dog years. And that is just the beginning of a long journey…

I went to MEPS two weeks ago yesterday, and my PQ letter came in a week ago. So hopefully that means things are moving with relative speed. Eager to hear when you get your letter and once we all start posting about our commissions!

AgLawman

Correction, two weeks now since PQ and three since MEPS.

Roger that. I am at four weeks since I received my PQ letter today. I believe P3-P8 was going thru Jax as well and it doesn't look like he has received his yet either. I wonder if there is anyone else out there that processed thru jax and if they have received theirs yet?

P3toP8

Roger that. I am at four weeks since I received my PQ letter today. I believe P3-P8 was going thru Jax as well and it doesn't look like he has received his yet either. I wonder if there is anyone else out there that processed thru jax and if they have received theirs yet?

Yeah I'm out of Jax but, I've gotten behind the power curve a little. I am still waiting on PERS to sign my conditional release. Once that happens, my final select letter should be on the way.

P3toP8

Probably not suprising news but, I took a look in eNTRS and there are no open slots for DCOIC for the rest of FY13. Last year the new FY schedule came out in June, I guess I'll be waiting until then to signup for the class.

Thirteen

Probably not suprising news but, I took a look in eNTRS and there are no open slots for DCOIC for the rest of FY13. Last year the new FY schedule came out in June, I guess I'll be waiting until then to signup for the class.

Figured that would be the case, but good to know. I am just hoping to be commissioned, in the system, and good to go by the time FY14 dates are announced in a few weeks (assuming they are) so I can jump on the earliest date possible.

AgLawman

Figured that would be the case, but good to know. I am just hoping to be commissioned, in the system, and good to go by the time FY14 dates are announced in a few weeks (assuming they are) so I can jump on the earliest date possible.

Amen to that!

P3toP8

Word!

Messiah62

I was commissioned yesterday by my brother who is a new 2nd LT in the Air Force. He was commissioned the previous Friday so we are 3 days apart. :)

Thirteen

I was commissioned yesterday by my brother who is a new 2nd LT in the Air Force. He was commissioned the previous Friday so we are 3 days apart. :)

Congratulations! An exciting week for your family. All best on the journey in front of you and looking forward to joining you soon.

AgLawman

[ccvquote="Messiah62, post: 744077, member: 33327"]I was commissioned yesterday by my brother who is a new 2nd LT in the Air Force. He was commissioned the previous Friday so we are 3 days apart. :)[/quote]

Congrats!