• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 2013 IDC Boards

AgLawman

I went to a private walk in clinic that does a lot of military physicals in Jacksonville on April 1st, picked up results and delivered them to recruiter on April 5th. I had to go that afternoon and have glaucoma test done ( over 40), the following Monday the processor let me know everything had been sent to Millington. They received a TNPQ letter on that Wednesday due to the doc not writing normal in my ekg and did not put fasting on my blood work. I called the clinic that day and they faxed corrected paperwork to the processor. I received the PQ letter that Friday.

Messiah62

Has anyone got any farther in the process?
Negative, but I hope I get mine this week so I can commission before my next drill! (next weekend). I also have to go to my brothers OTS graduation for the Air Force the following weekend. It would be awesome to beat him to commissioning since he is 3 years older :)

Messiah62

Negative, but I hope I get mine this week so I can commission before my next drill! (next weekend). I also have to go to my brothers OTS graduation for the Air Force the following weekend. It would be awesome to beat him to commissioning since he is 3 years older :)

Thirteen

From everything I have read here about previous experiences, and from what I can gather from my recruiter, I don't expect a final select letter for at LEAST several weeks if not more, then another week or so for COMDOCS, and then scheduling commissioning as soon as possible after that.

Messiah62

I got my final select letter today. Now i am waiting on my COMDOCS. Hopefully by the end of the week so I can commission next week.

Thirteen

I got my final select letter today. Now i am waiting on my COMDOCS. Hopefully by the end of the week so I can commission next week.

Congrats! Great to hear - happy for you and happy to hear the process is moving forward. I just got my PQ from MEPS last week so I imagine it'll still be a few weeks for me. What NRD are you in, if you don't mind my asking? Did your recruiter call you to let you know or did the letter arrive in the mail?

Messiah62

Congrats! Great to hear - happy for you and happy to hear the process is moving forward. I just got my PQ from MEPS last week so I imagine it'll still be a few weeks for me. What NRD are you in, if you don't mind my asking? Did your recruiter call you to let you know or did the letter arrive in the mail?

I am in NRD Minneapolis. She emailed me a pdf of my letter.