• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

28FEB2023 IWC PROBOARD

ScholarBone

The intel, IP, and SWO EDO results were released about 30 minutes ago, but I didn't see the IWC list just yet. It's likely right around the corner, possibly early next week. It's typical that a few people will be notified via recruiter/chain of command before the result list is posted on the Sharepoint.

brianl93

The intel, IP, and SWO EDO results were released about 30 minutes ago, but I didn't see the IWC list just yet. It's likely right around the corner, possibly early next week. It's typical that a few people will be notified via recruiter/chain of command before the result list is posted on the Sharepoint.
Ooooo I went for IP so that would be awesome if it was out!!

Whiskeyrice

No notification for me yet. Might be bad news then but then again it's like 7 in the morning where I am so..
Two people with access have told me I've been selected now! I have the snapshot of the board listing too. 23 selects for FY-24 it looks like. Congrats to everyone!

exNavyOffRec

Two people with access have told me I've been selected now! I have the snapshot of the board listing too. 23 selects for FY-24 it looks like. Congrats to everyone!
Congrats to you, but the fact they put all those in FY 24 is concerning as they normally don't start putting people in the next FY until April/May boards.

Whiskeyrice

Congrats to you, but the fact they put all those in FY 24 is concerning as they normally don't start putting people in the next FY until April/May boards.
My first thought is that was due to the negative select goal for the remainder of FY23 we saw on the dashboard. Think it might be something else then?

exNavyOffRec

My first thought is that was due to the negative select goal for the remainder of FY23 we saw on the dashboard. Think it might be something else then?
I think you are right, but this could be another situation where instead of just not selecting for a cycle they keep kicking the can down the road.

It is good for you, but could be bad for others in the future.

brianl93

Guess we will see when we get ship dates. Congrats to those who were selected, and to those non selected, re apply!

Whiskeyrice

Posting this for those interested in the notification process as I've seen it:

To update my command received the email regarding my selection today as well, requesting a date of transfer from my command which I've already been asked about from our OCS coordinator. So the timing was near simultaneous this time around it seems between sharepoint release and triad notification. However, the INTEL board experienced a couple day delay between the two it seems, so it will vary.

Last edited: