• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

28FEB2023 IWC PROBOARD

Whiskeyrice

Yeah I’m thinking very last week of March or early April
When you guys thinkin? Like first of april/mid april? Right when Chief results come out? Haha
With the 13FEB Intel board results being released, at least to some of the people, I'd say that's right on track timing wise. The recent 20FEB SWO board released even sooner. So I'm putting money on 30-31March myself. We shall see...

brianl93

With the 13FEB Intel board results being released, at least to some of the people, I'd say that's right on track timing wise. The recent 20FEB SWO board released even sooner. So I'm putting money on 30-31March myself. We shall see...
Got me all excited with a post here thinking something was up. Go hibernate till then. Lol

Whiskeyrice

I feel that. River city is never fun....unless your an IT and control the network lol
EMCON drills.. I am an IT but on radio side, so no special privilege here unless you count our POTS line. Still, I am happy to see the recent sped up timelines as my original bet would have been the third week of April, but the recent precedent has been set to up my hopes for better or worse..

Whiskeyrice

Get CWO qualed, gotta have internet access for message traffic ;)
Hah I am CWO. That's not how we do here. Message traffic is done through OIX but that's filtered to be authorized while everything else, with some other exceptions such as mynavyhr, is not.

brianl93

Hah I am CWO. That's not how we do here. Message traffic is done through OIX but that's filtered to be authorized while everything else, with some other exceptions such as mynavyhr, is not.
Man if only there was a way to set QoS statements on a certain router...anyways hope your UW was good! Lol

Whiskeyrice

Man if only there was a way to set QoS statements on a certain router...anyways hope your UW was good! Lol
Nah I'm deployed so it'll be a little while before I can call all this good. Which is why as soon as results drop I'll be putting in for first OCS date I can, if approved. Not sure if my command can delay my transfer until post deployment, but if they can/elect to, it'll be a minute before I hit dry land again.