• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25May20 SNA/SNFO (Pilot/NFO) Board

grizzi17

OC just informed me that board date is still 4-May... I know the consensus here is that it’s May-25. Anyone else getting conflicting information?

knight208

OC just informed me that board date is still 4-May... I know the consensus here is that it’s May-25. Anyone else getting conflicting information?
That would be amazing news. I know that the due date was definitely pushed back from the original due date (Apr-3) that corresponded with the May 4th convene date. My package is proof as I did not have it submitted until April 9th. However, they could have decided to meet on the original date again since they are postponing un-prioritized boards like SWO.

Maybe one of the AD guys on here would have more info.

Last edited:
The last I was told by the OCS questions board rep was 25 May 2020. I'll hit him up again to confirm. It would make sense to just do the board as originally intended (04May) but it wouldn't be fair tho those tracking other info (which oddly enough the Navy is all about fair chances when it comes to stuff like this) so I don't see them changing that without reinstating packages deemed late.

I'll keep you guys posted.

Last edited:

justz048

The past I was told by the OCS questions board rep was 25 May 2020. I'll hit him up again to confirm. It would make sense to just do the board as originally intended (04May) but it wouldn't be fair tho those tracking other info (which oddly enough the Navy is all about fair chances when it comes to stuff like this) so I don't see them changing that without reinstating packages deemed late.

I'll keep you guys posted.
Not 100% on the accuracy or how often this is updated, but this is still up on applynavy.com 25479

Not 100% on the accuracy or how often this is updated, but this is still up on applynavy.com View attachment 25479

I checked that too. The issue is that site is most likely through Navy recruiting so any "new" word from the OCS board would have to make its way through the channels to reflect there. With the Navy the information that reaches it's intended audience is already old news lol

justz048

I checked that too. The issue is that site is most likely through Navy recruiting so any "new" word from the OCS board would have to make its way through the channels to reflect there. With the Navy the information that reaches it's intended audience is already old news lol
I figured as much, but really the only thing in writing that I have access to haha

xeroseal87

I figured as much, but really the only thing in writing that I have access to haha
As far as I know the board date is still the 25th. The last email I got from Mr. Celestin stating that was mid March though. It is possible that they moved it back, but I haven't heard anything yet, and I haven't been on the Navy pages with CAC access in a bit either. I don't know why they shifted the date from the 4th to the 25th to begin with so it is hard to say if they will push it back up.

xeroseal87

Anybody else notice that the May 25th board on the applynavy.com web page that was screen shot above is no longer there?