• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25May20 SNA/SNFO (Pilot/NFO) Board

JSaint23

I still don't have a date and I've had a lot of stuff going on and now really need to know SOMETHING so I can make a decision on my living situation. The arrangement I made for "probably until June" can still work for "probably until October" but not "probably sometime in 2021."

Can anyone get their recruiter to tell them how many classes out are filled? I cannot get my recruiter to just ask about how far out the female slots are filled up. Seems like even if they can't say when, they could at least tell us when we definitely aren't going.

Like I said, I need to know asap so I can...you know...live my life
I hear you, I’m gonna ask my recruiter over here in Tampa, FL to see if he can check in CNATS to see how many female slots are still open for the upcoming class for at least 2 or 3 moths out hmm k, just give me a couple days. Hit me up on a dm if you don’t here from me first ok

Skywalker

Student Naval Aviator
Have any of you guys lined up for 29NOV20 received documentation of any kind verifying this? Whether that’s swearing in, orders, etc...

JSaint23

Have any of you guys lined up for 29NOV20 received documentation of any kind verifying this? Whether that’s swearing in, orders, etc...
Yes, I saw my name in the system and I’m on the list. We probably won’t get any orders until a week or so before we’re scheduled to leave, that’s when most of the people are getting their FINSEL orders

JSaint23

For the Nov 29th class, we probably won’t get our FINSEL Orders until around Oct 26-Nov 3rd if I had to make an educated guess

avs96

AVS96
When I talked to my recruiter about this a few weeks ago he had told me that my name is in the system for Nov 8th class but not to get my hopes up as there’s a SNA that’s been waiting longer than I have for a date to leave and would most likely take my spot. He said the only verification I’ll probably get is when I get my FINSEL which if the pilot wasn’t taking my spot I would hope would come in soon.

haka

None
When I talked to my recruiter about this a few weeks ago he had told me that my name is in the system for Nov 8th class but not to get my hopes up as there’s a SNA that’s been waiting longer than I have for a date to leave and would most likely take my spot. He said the only verification I’ll probably get is when I get my FINSEL which if the pilot wasn’t taking my spot I would hope would come in soon.

Most of us who have been "confirmed" for Nov 8th haven't gotten our FINSELs yet either, you may still have a shot.

JSaint23

Most of us who have been "confirmed" for Nov 8th haven't gotten our FINSELs yet either, you may still have a shot.
Yea I figured bro, you guys for the Nov 8th class will probably get you orders around the 16th or 17th of Oct

avs96

AVS96
That’s good to know at least, my recruiter just made it sound like it was a far shot from happening. I’m just hoping if my spot is taken that I can go the 29th and not be waiting til 2021 ??

Russell1015

I wonder how long I will have to wait for order? my COC told me Jan 24th class. I have to plan an overseas move and that is hard without orders.

JSaint23

I wonder how long I will have to wait for order? my COC told me Jan 24th class. I have to plan an overseas move and that is hard without orders.
Most of the people during covid have been receiving their orders about 7-10 days before their actual ship date. However, I have heard of active duty receiving them a little sooner due to what you just described such as PCS and family situations that would require you guys to have orders just slightly sooner but still not guaranteed to get them sooner. I would just expect to get your orders around the Middle of January like the 15th.

zbr23

Just got my letter!!! 08 NOV let's goooooo!!! Don't ask me how it happened, I have absolutely no clue. Lol
If anyone is aware of a FB group or GroupMe or whatever please let me know! Thanks in advance!

bigbird

Biggest Bird
Just got my letter!!! 08 NOV let's goooooo!!! Don't ask me how it happened, I have absolutely no clue. Lol
If anyone is aware of a FB group or GroupMe or whatever please let me know! Thanks in advance!
Wow I can’t believe it either! Congratulations I hope you’re ready!