• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25May20 SNA/SNFO (Pilot/NFO) Board

JSaint23

I am in the Orlando area, the recruiting office is out of Titusville
Ok bet man, I’m going to keep you up to date specifically because you’re from FL and In the event I get an OCS date I want you to do everything you can to get one too, let me know if you have any questions. I’m going to get my background check done next week at MEPS so I can leave as soon as possible.

Last edited:
I would definitely stay proactive regarding your package, its YOUR career after all not the recruiters. Hope that didn't come off sarcastic lol
Hahaha no I hear you! After many years in this gun club I’ve learned that no one cares about your career as much as you do and you’re your own best advocate.. but my recruiter is touchy about being hounded haha and I don’t have enough experience with the Navy to know how far is to far if I push you know what I mean haha?

lysrob619

LysRob
Orders come straight from big Navy at this point however having the right recruiter (a motivated one) definitely increases your chances of getting sent sooner in my opinion.

I really believe that the recruiter makes a difference too. My husband's recruiter caught wind of a few open slots and put my husbands name in the pot because he knew Julian was ready to ship next day if need be. He also called all the folks who needed to sign off on his orders to encourage them to move a little quicker so he would make the deadline. He got his FINSEL one week before he shipped up to RI. He didn't get his flight itinerary until the day before.
I hope y'all get your dates soon! Looking forward to meeting some of you down in Pensacola!

jvjack18

Does anyone know if there is somewhere to find a list of OCS class dates for FY21? Scanning the OTC website but can't seem to find it.

JSaint23

Those dates are correct except the new list includes the “Report NLT” dates which are the start of ROM period for Quarantining. So just expect to arrive 14 days before your actual class start date.