• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25May20 SNA/SNFO (Pilot/NFO) Board

Skywalker

Student Naval Aviator
Guys, just chill out. The urge to anticipate the NRC’s next move comes from the lizard brain thinking you can control some part of this process. Your packet is in, and that’s that. Work, work out, study, and invest your time in things you enjoy.

Guys, just chill out. The urge to anticipate the NRC’s next move comes from the lizard brain thinking you can control some part of this process. Your packet is in, and that’s that. Work, work out, study, and invest your time in things you enjoy.
I agree, but definitely easier said than done

Skywalker

Student Naval Aviator
I agree, but definitely easier said than done

Check out the timeline laid out in my signature - I understand that waiting sucks more than most of you waiting for this board. I’ve been plugging at this since the Fall of 2015, to include an incredibly short misadventure at OCS in 2018 that did not have a happy ending.

To quote the venerable Rick Sanchez, the answer is “don’t think about it.”

Reactions: AAL

tylerhager

First post. Don’t want to get any hopes up but my recruiter told me that it usually is 10 business days till they submit it in to the system, which 10 business days is today. I doubt that will be the case (too good to be true) and since some boards take up to 5 weeks, but just a heads up. Good luck everyone.

haka

None
We're excited and having fun guessing because that's all we can do for now. We know there's no way we control anything post submittal. I doubt anyone here is biting their fingernails and panicking constantly while they wait. No need to scold people for discussing when they'll hear about a life changing decision.

knight208

We're excited and having fun guessing because that's all we can do for now. We know there's no way we control anything post submittal. I doubt anyone here is biting their fingernails and panicking constantly while they wait. No need to scold people for discussing when they'll hear about a life changing decision.

Cheers to that dudette!

justz048

Also got some more Intel for y'all, the board met on 20 MAY not 25 MAY. Got a screenshot of my recruiters PRIDEMOD II Interface -_-. Obviously it doesn't happen all in one day, but still an earlier start is better.
A lot of boards do convene and adjourn on the same day, butttt things may be different due to the pandemic.