• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25May20 SNA/SNFO (Pilot/NFO) Board

DudeRyan22

Somebody mess up the google doc spreadsheet? Or am I dumb? I just randomly checked it today see if anyone new added on and looks like names got deleted. Including mine.

Somebody mess up the google doc spreadsheet? Or am I dumb? I just randomly checked it today see if anyone new added on and looks like names got deleted. Including mine.
I'm sure you're on there. I looked at it about 30 minutes ago and it appears someone changed the function to only see applicants with OAR scores above 58.

Ventus

Weather Guesser
pilot
ASTB 53 6/7/6 Psych 2.57, Prior Service Marine Meteorologist with all Marine Pilot aviator LOR's. Went to college before I enlisted. I've been trying to get a pilot slot in multiple services since 2011 >.< Already selected as an Air Force CSO (equivalent of NFO), but going for Pilot. If I dont get pilot here, i'm gonna accept the Air Force position and try to transfer to pilot after a few years of service. But i'm 29 now so It'll be tight.

knight208

Here's an article for y'all. This is a little over a month old, but its a feel good for our prioritization in the event we get selected. I know a lot of you seem to be getting stir crazy waiting around and could use something to read.