• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25May20 SNA/SNFO (Pilot/NFO) Board

bntrainer

He's definitely trying to prepare already. He's been going to 6am crossfit workouts every week day for a few months now.
CrossFit is a great way to get and stay in shape. Been doing it myself for a few years! I've also been trying to throw in regular runs, pushups, and sit-ups in preparation for the specific physical tests in OCS.

lysrob619

LysRob
CrossFit is a great way to get and stay in shape. Been doing it myself for a few years! I've also been trying to throw in regular runs, pushups, and sit-ups in preparation for the specific physical tests in OCS.

Oh, for sure. I love crossfit too. He's been a serious runner for years. He loves physical challenges. I'm sure he's not the only one on here that does!

JSaint23

Lol...looking at the military pay chart 2-3 times a day like the amounts are increasing or something lmao It’s even worse if you’re prior active duty and you know how good that guaranteed paycheck felt...now you’ll be making about 3 times more

KFC

View attachment 26411
Got this from my recruiter today. Not sure if the “shift” was from 04MAY20 to 27MAY20 or what.
Seems like we have been getting a lot of conflicting information. Anyone else get the feeling that the ORs might not know if or when the board meets other than what it says on the calendar, and that they are giving us information solely to satisfy our curiosity?

JSaint23

Seems like we have been getting a lot of conflicting information. Anyone else get the feeling that the ORs might not know if or when the board meets other than what it says on the calendar, and that they are giving us information solely to satisfy our curiosity?
BINGO!

Skywalker

Student Naval Aviator
Oh, without a shadow of a doubt. I still think information like this is worth sharing and definitely appreciate other people having shared things their ORs have shared with them.

Personally, being on my second go at this, even before the pandemic I came to the conclusion that this process was outdated and inefficient. It doesn’t surprise me at all that the pandemic jammed up the process to this extent.

JSaint23

Bruh....I'm so confused. First the board was supposed to meet on the 4th of May then an entire thread was created based on the board being pushed back to the 20th of May. Now my guy just said a few minutes ago that they actually met on the 26th.....lol Idk what to think anymore. I think I'm gonna just wait for my recruiter to hit me up with a Pro Rec Yae or Nae lmao

Skywalker

Student Naval Aviator
Bruh....I'm so confused. First the board was supposed to meet on the 4th of May then an entire thread was created based on the board being pushed back to the 20th of May. Now my guy just said a few minutes ago that they actually met on the 26th.....lol Idk what to think anymore. I think I'm gonna just wait for my recruiter to hit me up with a Pro Rec Yae or Nae lmao
Welcome to the suck! Get comfortable.