• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25May20 SNA/SNFO (Pilot/NFO) Board

What do we do now to kill time....oh look Topgun is on AMC....

You must pace. Pace back and forth, pondering, plotting, questioning. Pacing to and from asking “was my package strong enough? Did I have high enough scores?”. Pace around your living room, pace around your study, pace around your parking lot or neighborhood. They will come and ask “what” you’re doing. You will say “thinking”. They will ask “why”. You will reply.....25964

Now that short story killed about 5 minutes. See you in 5 weeks lol

dschiffel

I've been speaking with some friends of mine who have gone through the program and, from what I have heard, I don't think it's the best idea to post what pipeline you want this early on. The reality is that there is a very likely chance that you may change your mind after you get to know the different people and requirements of each pipeline. On top of that, what we want still comes second to what the Navy needs. I think that we should all focus on getting accepted first, and then just appreciate the fact that, no matter what pipeline you go through, you are one lucky sob to have the coolest job in the world.
Thats a good point. thank you for that.
Outside of researching on our own, is there a point in primary that you get to really know whats involved in each pipeline to make that decision? or is it really up to us to research and ask around on our own?

KFC

Thats a good point. thank you for that.
Outside of researching on our own, is there a point in primary that you get to really know whats involved in each pipeline to make that decision? or is it really up to us to research and ask around on our own?
You can probably get some great information about that from searching around different threads on this page. That being said, what I have gathered is that you will get opportunities throughout preflight and primary to meet with, ask questions to, and get to know people from the different pipelines. They will tell you about their experiences and what life is like on a day-to-day basis. Most importantly, you get to see if you really feel like you would fit in with that group.

I may be mistaken, so anyone with more information is more than welcome to correct me, but this is what I have heard thus far.