• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25May20 SNA/SNFO (Pilot/NFO) Board

bigbird

Biggest Bird
Anyone else think it’s crazy that we have already gotten a PROREC Y or N and it’s just sitting on somebody’s desk waiting for approval/ signatures?

the fly guy tj

Anyone else think it’s crazy that we have already gotten a PROREC Y or N and it’s just sitting on somebody’s desk waiting for approval/ signatures?
Its actually crazy! I was just thinking about it. Someone somewhere has looked at our package with our name on it and put a check mark next to our name! its out in the universe somewhere, it just needs to come home :)

I’ve been thinking about that a lot! Thankfully I just returned to work after the self isolation stuff so there’s more to occupy my mind than Navy Navy Navy. It was pure torture just sitting around with nothing else to think about besides my package!

KFC

Not sure which is the most agonizing part of this process: completing the packet and waiting for the board to convene, knowing that they reviewed you packet and waiting to hear back, or knowing that even if everything goes well and you do get your ProRec Y, you may have months before you ship.

How long has this process been for some of you? I started filling out paperwork in November.

the fly guy tj

Not sure which is the most agonizing part of this process: completing the packet and waiting for the board to convene, knowing that they reviewed you packet and waiting to hear back, or knowing that even if everything goes well and you do get your ProRec Y, you may have months before you ship.

How long has this process been for some of you? I started filling out paperwork in November.

Started in December and made this board by the skin of my teeth. I think the hard parts are behind us a lot of anxiety will be gone once we get a date.

justz048

I think waiting to find out is the worst part because you don’t know whether to focus on studying harder for the ASTB or studying for OCS and hitting peak physical fitness. I started in November (i think) and applied for the last board, but didn't get selected. I retook my ASTB and scored considerably better, so here’s hoping!

Russell1015

I'm deployed on Reagan right now. The wait is killing me I just want know. I wont be release for OCS until this cruise is over but I would like to at least know my fate.

The Stig

Definitely think the wait now is the most agonizing part. I'd be beyond happy to get a prorec y even if my ship date wasn't for a long, long time. I'm stressing a lot over whether my drug waiver was just too big of a strike against me even though I'm happy with everything else in my packet, I just want to hear back as soon as possible.

haka

None
I had the exact same thought. Our fates have already been decided. We've waited months, what's a few more weeks at this point?

AOCS1992GRAD

I know the wait stinks. Worse case scenario is a no. A no is a gut check. Just a challenge to go improve yourself and try again. Time may be required. What comes hard will be cherished when you're in poopieville wondering what you're there for.

AOCS1992GRAD

LOL, I don't think, they're allowed to call "Poopieville", "Poopieville" anymore. So you may be SOL. But I'm sure you'll be on your way soon, whatever they call it.