• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25JAN21 PILOT/NFO BOARD

terraformer

Contributor
Just checked this forum after two days MIA. I am freakin SWEATING! Tomorrow can not come soon enough to call my OR... I wasn't on the AB list but I still haven't gotten confirmation from my OR about that...

jpham89

ProRec Y SNFO
Contributor
Just checked this forum after two days MIA. I am freakin SWEATING! Tomorrow can not come soon enough to call my OR... I wasn't on the AB list but I still haven't gotten confirmation from my OR about that...

why wait man? Just spam their phone NOW!!!!

terraformer

Contributor
He's probably at home without Navy dashboard access. Haha he's been a good guy and I can wait another day. I'll just go take out the nerves in the pool.

Grantendo

pilot
Just heard something similar. I was told even if you were selected for SNA when you get to API there is a good chance you can be re-designated. Not trying to scare anyone and he also told me I might get switched to SNFO at OCS (needs of the Navy). Guess their is an email floating around recruiter land. They have started this practice now and he said he was reaching out to the last two boards selectees as well!

Posted this in the 02NOV forum, thinking it was this one by mistake.
Hmmm yea going to squash this rumor here so you guys dont freak out. The only way you will be forced to redes is if you get the NAMI whammy (Med DQ). I know one person who switched to NFO from Pilot because he was too damn tall lol. Switching designations willy nilly is unprecedented.

Do med DQs happen? Yes, but not as much as you think. Alot of people that got disqual'ed in OCS knew they were riding a grey line somewhere medically. Once you are in Pcola, it rarely happens.

I will forever cherish the time I spent there. You are all about to start a pretty fucking sick gig.

KaleDaSquid

AW Deity and aspiring Aviator
Contributor
@Grantendo, @Ghost SWO, @exNavyOffRec appreciate the correction, one of the reasons why I post on here. I was going to write a long response but I think that is unnecessary. What kind of training do ORs get? Mine has been fundamentally wrong on even more than I have posted. I am very concerned. Is this a weed-out process?

Ghost SWO

Contributor
@Grantendo, @Ghost SWO, @exNavyOffRec appreciate the correction, one of the reasons why I post on here. I was going to write a long response but I think that is unnecessary. What kind of training do ORs get? Mine has been fundamentally wrong on even more than I have posted. I am very concerned. Is this a weed-out process?
I think it comes with the territory, unfortunately. Recruiting isn't their original rate and yet we expect them to know absolutely everything about recruiting. I was my first OR's submission to an aviation board so we've done a lot of learning congruently. One thing that is consistent for a good OR is to ask questions to verify before they get back to the applicant. I've appreciated that a ton about my OR that he takes the time to verify something before anything comes out of his mouth. I think that trait is few and far between. It appears OR's can get caught up in rumor mills just like everyone else if they don't verify the information before they speak.

I agree, one of the great things about this forum is the ability to squash rumors, provide correct information and context and to help each other through the process.

Metromedic

Contributor
Recruiter called this morning. Unfortunately, I was not selected for SNA based on unofficial results. Congratulations to all who've been selected SNA and SNFO! Fair winds and following seas.
I was talking to my OR earlier. Apparently this board had an influx of SNA. Even though I put both designators, my application for SNA wasn’t even reviewed and they took NFO only.

NevarYalnal

Recruiter called this morning. Unfortunately, I was not selected for SNA based on unofficial results. Congratulations to all who've been selected SNA and SNFO! Fair winds and following seas.
sucks dude, are you able to improve on anything so you can submit for the may board?

123abc

He's probably at home without Navy dashboard access. Haha he's been a good guy and I can wait another day. I'll just go take out the nerves in the pool.
I emailed mine at 10pm one day and he texted me right away. You could try emailing him ??‍♀️

Aviate11

Contributor
We have similar scores. This makes me nervous ?

luckynumbr27

Congrats everyone who got a PROREC-Y up to this point! Side note, the board schedule was updated 6 hrs ago, adding the following Pilot/NFO boards: 09Apr21/24May21, 25Jun21/02Aug21, and 17Sep21/01Nov21.
I haven’t seen the GENOFF dashboard that keeps getting posted around here in a while so I’ll ask, do you know if people who have not applied yet will be able to apply to these upcoming boards or is it still closed out to new packages till the next fiscal year?

NevarYalnal

Congrats everyone who got a PROREC-Y up to this point! Side note, the board schedule was updated 6 hrs ago, adding the following Pilot/NFO boards: 09Apr21/24May21, 25Jun21/02Aug21, and 17Sep21/01Nov21.

those boards have been on the list since Dec 2020, but good to know they haven't been shifted/cancelled. would be interested if anything changed with the other designators though.