• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25JAN21 PILOT/NFO BOARD

Marsh

Sooo while me and JoeyMC are still in limbo, does anyone have a clue if ORs have access to an unofficial list, or just access to names that they submitted packages for? On that note, if there is any kind soul that has a chill recruiter who is willing to ask that question to and possibly find a name on the unofficial list (JoeyMC and I) that would be greatly appreciated!

PEFO Silver-Shades

Sooo while me and JoeyMC are still in limbo, does anyone have a clue if ORs have access to an unofficial list, or just access to names that they submitted packages for? On that note, if there is any kind soul that has a chill recruiter who is willing to ask that question to and possibly find a name on the unofficial list (JoeyMC and I) that would be greatly appreciated!
@Metromedic would be your guy, supposedly him and his OR are buddies ?

Aviate11

Contributor
And me lol

KaleDaSquid

AW Deity and aspiring Aviator
Contributor
Just heard something similar. I was told even if you were selected for SNA when you get to API there is a good chance you can be re-designated. Not trying to scare anyone and he also told me I might get switched to SNFO at OCS (needs of the Navy). Guess their is an email floating around recruiter land. They have started this practice now and he said he was reaching out to the last two boards selectees as well!

Posted this in the 02NOV forum, thinking it was this one by mistake.