• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25JAN21 PILOT/NFO BOARD

FarSouth_CycleSAR

RE3 Remake Brad Vickers
7 years in the same shoe?!? Also I do like mizuno, I also got mine fitted at a running store. It’s the wave rider 23 I think. I swear mizuno is always the shoe they hawk when someone gets a fitting...
I used to have wicked shin splints and they went away with the mizunos. Started on wave rider 13 and now I’m on the 23. Not the same shoe, but same model as they update it for 7 years.

villo0692

I would not be surprised if there's no list out today.....MLK Day and what not.....my poor soul didn't get off work today tho.....gotta love this corporate lifestyle..............................................................................did I get picked up already? am I commanding officer of the USS Nimitz yet?

PontusPilot

Contributor
I would not be surprised if there's no list out today.....MLK Day and what not.....my poor soul didn't get off work today tho.....gotta love this corporate lifestyle..............................................................................did I get picked up already? am I commanding officer of the USS Nimitz yet?
Yeah I saw thinking the same about the AT list. I do a lot of thinking about this a well.......... am I in, should I start studying bravo? When do I inform work? All this questions will be answered soon.....