• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25JAN21 PILOT/NFO BOARD

Duffman

None
Contributor
from what i understand your background check doesn't even start until after you get selected, and a lot can change in the time an applicant applies/fills out their original SF-86 and when they finally head to OCS. jobs, residence, travel (normally), etc. definitely don't hold off on finding a job for this. also no need to mention your pending application when interviewing for jobs either obviously.
The security clearance investigation process only concerns former employments and any employment(s) that you had at the time of your initial interview. Whatever jobs you do or do not take at this point will not have an impact on the processing of your security clearance investigation.

bad-boi

The security clearance investigation process only concerns former employments and any employment(s) that you had at the time of your initial interview. Whatever jobs you do or do not take at this point will not have an impact on the processing of your security clearance investigation.
Not quite..they question you about EVERYTHING that you have on your SF86

Duffman

None
Contributor
Not quite..they question you about EVERYTHING that you have on your SF86
Speaking in @Bravo 6 situation. If he submitted his SF86 form with all of his past employments, and already had his initial interview with the federal investigator, and does decide to get a job after, it will not have an impact on the processing of the current security clearance investigation. As told to me by a federal investigator.

PontusPilot

Contributor
Seeking advice. I graduated in December with a BS in Business Admin/Marketing. I worked on my university's campus as an intern in our Admissions office, so now that I'm living back at home I don't have a job. Obviously there is no guarantee I will be selected this go board (or any board going forward). I'm in a weird spot this early in post grad.

So here's the question(s): Should I seek a full time position or part time? Will this affect my NASIS?
Get a job while you wait for response. Also study for a retake for the test just in case, and also start volunteering at a place near you so you can put a ton of new improvements on your package if you don’t get picked up. Main thing is if this is what you wanna do make it your only option, and don’t get comfortable with the job you pick up, it’s just a stepping stone for this.

PontusPilot

Contributor
Mizuno Waveknit R2, Flash-Maize color of course. Love Mizuno’s and have been running in them for about 7 years now. Highly recommend getting a shoe fit at your local high end running store.
7 years in the same shoe?!? Also I do like mizuno, I also got mine fitted at a running store. It’s the wave rider 23 I think. I swear mizuno is always the shoe they hawk when someone gets a fitting...