• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25JAN21 PILOT/NFO BOARD

thebullet914

Contributor
first time checking in a few days and apparently we’re talking memes and markets now? Love it. Tesla way over valued imo. Any ideas on when we’ll see the At Board list?

Duffman

None
Contributor
first time checking in a few days and apparently we’re talking memes and markets now? Love it. Tesla way over valued imo. Any ideas on when we’ll see the At Board list?
My guess is sometime next week
Edit: it’s funny to think that the November board was only at page 25 when their at-board list came out

PontusPilot

Contributor
Edit: it’s funny to think that the November board was only at page 25 when their at-board list came out
Damn really?! Also I agree with the sometime next week statement. Maybe a little later due to Martin Luther king day?

123abc

I have been reading up on margin and options and stuff. I did make a Robinhood account already, just doing as much research as possible before taking the plunge.
If you enjoy gambling, you’ll definitely enjoy options. But I recommend fully understanding your strategy the different strategies before you start trading. Your broker dealer will probably only allow you covered calls and puts to begin based off your level of knowledge.

miss1ng

pilot

I remember when the 3AUG20 board was a week or two away from convening date and we had maybe like 10 pages lol. Crazy that you guys are already at 70.