• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25JAN21 PILOT/NFO BOARD

jpham89

ProRec Y SNFO
Contributor
No when I started I was reading Robinhood was not that good, so I went with ALLY bank because they had the lowest fees at the time. Now that does not matter because everyone is free for trades. That is crazy about apple. I am up on all my stocks other than SMLP, but TESLA is my biggest winner I am up 44K on it from the 2k I put in. All my other stocks are up from a minimum of $15-$1600.

After reading this, I am so FOMO-ing right. now on not putting money in Tesla ??

But hey, Bitcoin baby!!

PontusPilot

Contributor
After reading this, I am so FOMO-ing right. now on not putting money in Tesla ??

But hey, Bitcoin baby!!
I just set up a direct 250 every month into my investment account, and that is my minimum investment per month. I did have a lot more disposable income last year, due to the fact that I was not going out with friends or anything.

KaleDaSquid

AW Deity and aspiring Aviator
Contributor
10 the other day?!? So like a couple hundred thousand!!! That’s so awesome, what you going to o do with it?

Sold 9 Jan. Idk probably sit on it. The CG from that deal makes up 65%-ish of my port. This market is in a bubble, so probably put a good chunk in commodities. Another ready to jump when the market eventually slides 10-30%. Counter-sell commodities until then.