• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25JAN21 PILOT/NFO BOARD

PontusPilot

Contributor
If you’re buying from a US exchange, they are not treated as foreign and won’t pose a security risk.
Id also have a hard time seeing my 25 shares of NIO indicating that I’m buddy buddy with China ?
I hope you got in last year. You'll be sitting at a nice profit now! I read an article last year about all the Chinese EV companies, and they were compared to the DOT com boom. I think NIO is a good buy, but did not pull the trigger last year.

Metromedic

Contributor
I hope you got in last year. You'll be sitting at a nice profit now! I read an article last year about all the Chinese EV companies, and they were compared to the DOT com boom. I think NIO is a good buy, but did not pull the trigger last year.
I invested just the 25 two weeks ago and profited 2k. They’re still young so I expect them to grow. But who knows, I might pull them and collapse the company ?

PontusPilot

Contributor
I invested just the 25 two weeks ago and profited 2k. They’re still young so I expect them to grow. But who knows, I might pull them and collapse the company ?
2k! I lost 5k last year on CTST, stay away from the weed stocks! Also lost about 2k on some tesla options.... but I am up on my tesla share after that 5:1 split..

Metromedic

Contributor
I’m ni
This is really good news to me. I have been fear mongered into avoiding any up and coming stocks, a lot of which are Chinese.
Unless you’re rich and powerful enough to be influential, they won’t even bat an eye at it. Seeing we’re all applying for the navy, I doubt that’s the case ?

PontusPilot

Contributor
Apple grossed me 14k. Tesla I re-invested on New Years and now I’m up 5K. NIO is 2k. Timing is everything.
Use Robinhood?
No when I started I was reading Robinhood was not that good, so I went with ALLY bank because they had the lowest fees at the time. Now that does not matter because everyone is free for trades. That is crazy about apple. I am up on all my stocks other than SMLP, but TESLA is my biggest winner I am up 44K on it from the 2k I put in. All my other stocks are up from a minimum of $15-$1600.

Metromedic

Contributor
No when I started I was reading Robinhood was not that good, so I went with ALLY bank because they had the lowest fees at the time. Now that does not matter because everyone is free for trades. That is crazy about apple. I am up on all my stocks other than SMLP, but TESLA is my biggest winner I am up 44K on it from the 2k I put in. All my other stocks are up from a minimum of $15-$1600.
I would transfer the 44K to Robinhood and Margin trade. You’ll definitely maximize your gains.