• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25JAN21 PILOT/NFO BOARD

How’s it going everyone! This is my first time applying for this board. Wishing you all the best of luck.

My stats
Applying for SNFO
OAR: 53
ASTB: 5/5/5
GPA: 2.8
Degree: Dual major in microbiology and chemistry

I took my first OAR/ASTB on a 12 hour notice with very minimal studying and aviation/nautical knowledge. I’m retaking the test in November hoping for at least a 60 7/7/7 but we will see.

BDavis11

Contributor
hey @BDavis11, thanks for this thread! I see you know the date for the first board of FY21. do you happen to know the full board schedule for 2021? idk if ill make the due date for this first one
no i don't have the schedule for FY 22 yet. But assuming it follows a similar schedule and the days might change a bit the months are APR, JUN, SEP, DEC

dschiffel

no i don't have the schedule for FY 22 yet. But assuming it follows a similar schedule and the days might change a bit the months are APR, JUN, SEP, DEC
Is FY22 the calendar year 2021? so after january 2021, the earliest would be around april 2021?
sorry if this is alot of questions haha im trying to understand the calendar while my recruiter is a little mia

Ghost SWO

Contributor
Is FY22 the calendar year 2021? so after january 2021, the earliest would be around april 2021?
sorry if this is alot of questions haha im trying to understand the calendar while my recruiter is a little mia
We're not on FY22. The fiscal year is October - September, so we're in first quarter FY2021

Mouselovr

Contributor
First board. Tried to make it by the November board, but MEPS still hasn't called me up yet. Hoping to get called and cleared soon but will probably need a waiver.
23F, 3.76 GPA, 51 6/7/7
BS in Biology from mini ivy in PA. Pre-med course load (math, physics, chem, biology). Big researcher, most of my work was on aquatic systems. No flight experience but I like birds haha.

Work as a contractor scientist for the government.

LORS: Previous SWO, a professor and a boss

D1 student-athlete (GK), brief time with Team USA, co-authored published researcher

Gonna add myself to the excel spreedsheet once I'm cleared at MEPS.
Good luck everyone!!!!!! Hope we all get selected to OCS <3333

Last edited:

NobleJ

SNA
I just got word from my recruiter that my package has been successfully submitted to the board. They're due 11DEC20 for this board, but it feels good to not have to worry about deadlines. Has anyone else submitted?

S_Payne32

Contributor
Hi all,
First off thanks to @BDavis11 for the thread creation and to all those that have contributed so far. I will be applying for the JAN board and this will be my first for the Navy.

ASTB: TBD I am taking it at the end of the month (been studying for the last month or so).
Degree: BS Interdisciplinary Studies in Aviation and Business
GPA: 3.66
Prior Service: Still active duty in the USCG as an E5 AMT
Applying for SNA.

Good luck to all