• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25JAN21 PILOT/NFO BOARD

c14paul.leonhardt

Applying: SNA
ASTB- OAR: 51 AQR: 5 FOFAR: 6 PFAR: 6
GPA 2.67 USAFA 2014
Major: Management
Medical: TBD
LOR: On standby 2 O5 possible Navy O6
Flight hours: 1300 TT, CFI-A, CFI-I, Com-ME
Prior- USAF O-3

Just got onto the forums and doing the research, I cannot find how much the Navy puts into prior certs/flight time/ prior service.
Took the ASTB back in 2013 prior to graduation for a cross commission but pulled it last moment due to a young man's mistake. Should have went for the dream.

exNavyOffRec

Applying: SNA
ASTB- OAR: 51 AQR: 5 FOFAR: 6 PFAR: 6
GPA 2.67 USAFA 2014
Major: Management
Medical: TBD
LOR: On standby 2 O5 possible Navy O6
Flight hours: 1300 TT, CFI-A, CFI-I, Com-ME
Prior- USAF O-3

Just got onto the forums and doing the research, I cannot find how much the Navy puts into prior certs/flight time/ prior service.
Took the ASTB back in 2013 prior to graduation for a cross commission but pulled it last moment due to a young man's mistake. Should have went for the dream.
you should be talking to the Aviation OCM about an IST

exNavyOffRec

Wilco- I am not a current USAF O-3. I separated Aug '19- I am not 100% if that would be an IST due to that. Thoughts?
Thank you for the quick reply!

Well every prior officer from another branch that came into my office was directed by NRC to contact the OCM for that community for an IST, they could have changed the rules however if not you could spent a lot of time just to find out you need to go back to square one.

Head, Aviation OCM
BUPERS-313
DSN 882-3353, (901) 874-3353
Assistant, Aviation OCM
AvB (Bonus) Program Manager
AvIP (Flight Pay) Program Manager
PERS-435
DSN 882-3484, (901) 874-3484
Assistant, Aviation OCM
Aviation Probationary Officer Continuation Redesignation Board Action Officer
BUPERS-313B
DSN 882-3875, (901) 874-3875

BDavis11

Contributor
Took the ASTB for the second time today 56, 6/6/6 thanks to @NobleJ for the encouragement. I can finally add myself to the spreadsheet in confidence. The test skipped over the Trait Facet portion and went right into the PBM. Once that finished up it only gave me an OAR score smh. Proctor had to make a phone call to basically get it reset. It said it timed out cuz I was on the same screen for too long ( even though i was never on it). That Had me nervous. multiple people had issues today. But any how def pleased with the better scores than the first time.

exNavyOffRec

Huge thank you for the number- too much TIS for it. I appreciate this- saved me a lot of time- even if a sad answer.

Sorry to hear, I would search the forums on this site to maybe looking at the ANG if you want to fly, there are several that are in the ANG now that are on this site that could give you some insight.

Does anyone know when the rest of the board dates in 2021? I can't make the January board unfortunately ubt I heard there is another in March? Not sure.

NobleJ

SNA
Took the ASTB for the second time today 56, 6/6/6 thanks to @NobleJ for the encouragement. I can finally add myself to the spreadsheet in confidence. The test skipped over the Trait Facet portion and went right into the PBM. Once that finished up it only gave me an OAR score smh. Proctor had to make a phone call to basically get it reset. It said it timed out cuz I was on the same screen for too long ( even though i was never on it). That Had me nervous. multiple people had issues today. But any how def pleased with the better scores than the first time.
That's great, @BDavis11!

Deejaayy_

Hello everyone! This is my first time applying for this board. Having lurked on this website for 2 years, I'm happy to have finally started this journey. I've added my stats to the sheet and I'm looking forward to what's to come. I wish you all the best of luck.

My stats
Applying for SNFO
OAR: 53
ASTB: 6/7/7
GPA: 3.0
Degree: B.S. in Biology

I took the ASTB today and I had a funny thought coming out of it: I actually had a lot of fun during the PBM portion. Weird?

NobleJ

SNA
Have you submitted your package?