• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25JAN21 PILOT/NFO BOARD

Jayhon

Hey Fellas, just spoke to my recruiter, but still no OCS Date — he did say he managed to put me on a priority list tho. Anyone have an idea what that may entail? Is that like possibly a month away for OCS, or still looking like the Summer Months?

Coffee & JP8

Finally back from deployment recently and called up the recruiter. They asked me if I could leave APR 24 for ROM and MAY 9 OCS start date (SNFO). However, I am AD Coast Guard and trying to get released in the next couple weeks is gonna be cutting it close, if at all even possible. My command is doing everything they can for me, but its up to our Head Quarters to approve it that quickly. Anyone else selected for May?

Coffee & JP8

Hey Fellas, just spoke to my recruiter, but still no OCS Date — he did say he managed to put me on a priority list tho. Anyone have an idea what that may entail? Is that like possibly a month away for OCS, or still looking like the Summer Months?
I believe I was put on to this list, since I have a soon-expiring conditional release with the Coast Guard. Basically, as I was told, if a spot opens up for a OCS class (due to somebody changing dates or dropping out), they go to the priority list. I guess thats why I just found out they want me in 3 weeks to ship out. It could be any time. Ive read somewhere that somebody was told to leave the next week. Be ready for anything.

Jayhon

I believe I was put on to this list, since I have a soon-expiring conditional release with the Coast Guard. Basically, as I was told, if a spot opens up for a OCS class (due to somebody changing dates or dropping out), they go to the priority list. I guess thats why I just found out they want me in 3 weeks to ship out. It could be any time. Ive read somewhere that somebody was told to leave the next week. Be ready for anything.
Oh man! I’m excited for you I hope it works out! You got me motivated I’m getting back on my fitness flow and I need to start studying again ?

apare351

Yo man I was active CG too with a conditional release and given a short notice too. I’m in ROM right now. PM me with any questions