• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25JAN21 PILOT/NFO BOARD

flatspinturkeyb

69 9/9/9 GPA: b4d
Yes I was seen in the Jan board. I got a PROREC-Y (which just means yes) and all they’ve said about my OCS date is sometime in Fiscal Year 2022 which starts Oct. 1st.

But from what I’ve seen all that means is you will commission in FY22. Since OCS is roughly 3 months it could be as early as July ?
Thanks for the explanation! And good luck :)

Duffman

None
Contributor
Getting engaged April 10th to my girlfriend of 4 years, she rode out with me throughout the whole process which for me was almost 3 of those years. She doesn’t know it yet but I’ve had the ring stashed for 5 months ?

DMM146

So my recruiter said that he is submitting a form this week for me to get rolled into the soonest available class. Does anyone know how effective doing something like this can be? Hoping for sooner than later just don’t want to get caught with my pants down hahaha

Ghost SWO

Contributor
So my recruiter said that he is submitting a form this week for me to get rolled into the soonest available class. Does anyone know how effective doing something like this can be? Hoping for sooner than later just don’t want to get caught with my pants down hahaha
My OR got word that Big Navy was trying to get me into the next available class. That was Monday at 8:30. He sent me a text 30 minutes later saying I was leaving in three weeks. I think it depends on the situation and how hard your OR is pushing it.

Bug douglas

My recruiter did that for me and I heard a week later I’m leaving in a month. All depends on the dedication of your recruiter

KaleDaSquid

AW Deity and aspiring Aviator
Contributor
Yeah I have zero intention to be deceitful in any way. I just want to be able to submit a letter that says I’m willing and able to go to OCS as soon as possible. For no reason other than I just really want to start.
I get what you meant. Was just posing the reality of the situation. For you and anyone reading this after,

FlyingRecruiter

Contributor
seen a post some time back in this thread that all civilian packets had been moved to august and they were only taking Active Duty packs for the may 24th board. Is that still the thoughts or what have we heard in this months rumor mill?