• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

25JAN21 PILOT/NFO BOARD

Metromedic

Contributor
seen a post some time back in this thread that all civilian packets had been moved to august and they were only taking Active Duty packs for the may 24th board. Is that still the thoughts or what have we heard in this months rumor mill?
As we have found out with this board, the rumors are plenty. Put your packet in and just wait. It SUCKS, but that's all you can do. We spent some days in this forum debating what was true and what wasn't. It ended up being a normal board, just with more SNFO applications being pushed.

KaleDaSquid

AW Deity and aspiring Aviator
Contributor
seen a post some time back in this thread that all civilian packets had been moved to august and they were only taking Active Duty packs for the may 24th board. Is that still the thoughts or what have we heard in this months rumor mill?
All scuttlebutt. I am a civ and got Pro rec-y on this board. Think most of us are civs

PEFO Silver-Shades

I am active with solid scores and such but was curious more to the board size. yall know how it is just constant torment waiting lol
Honestly it depends upon OR. comparing this board from the last couple. it seems this one was slightly smaller in the total applicants, (also many were pushed to the next board) but it seemed it was just as consistent on selection rates during the Jan board as the previous couple

Mouselovr

Contributor
Rumor mill at the moment. No one has confirmed it.

DMM146

exact same thing mine told me. said i could only write a statement if i didnt have a job or was homeless....
I don’t think this is what my recruiter did he just told me that he requested me be rolled into the next class available and that he was going to push hard for me to fill in any spots that open up. The general consensus with this is it’s all how hard your recruiter pushes so sounds like I’m lucky to have a dedicated recruiter

KremPaps

So I'm scrolling through this thread but you guys have way too many pages here lol. I was selected SNA on the Aug 3 board, still waiting for an OCS date. Are most of you from the Jan board still waiting for results? Just waiting for an OCS date? Anyone get a date yet? Where are you guys at!?

PEFO Silver-Shades

So I'm scrolling through this thread but you guys have way too many pages here lol. I was selected SNA on the Aug 3 board, still waiting for an OCS date. Are most of you from the Jan board still waiting for results? Just waiting for an OCS date? Anyone get a date yet? Where are you guys at!?
Most NFO it seems like have a OCS date whereas many SNA applicants( that dont have an age or hardship wavier are still waiting for an OCS date

Aviate11

Contributor
I’m still waiting for an OCS date. SNA

bramirez44

According to my recruiter, big navy is in need of NFO’s so we’re getting dates sooner. He said he doesn’t see SNA’s leaving for OCS until end of this calendar year to early next year.

KremPaps

Yeah I think all the NFOs from my board got dates months ago. I've got an approved age waiver (which my recruiter was told "his age waiver is approved, he's good, no need to rush him to OCS" lol) and a recently approved hardship waiver and still nothing. I know some SNAs from the November board got OCS dates already, just wondering if anyone here did yet. Thanks!

KaleDaSquid

AW Deity and aspiring Aviator
Contributor
Yeah I think all the NFOs from my board got dates months ago. I've got an approved age waiver (which my recruiter was told "his age waiver is approved, he's good, no need to rush him to OCS" lol) and a recently approved hardship waiver and still nothing. I know some SNAs from the November board got OCS dates already, just wondering if anyone here did yet. Thanks!
Never got a date!